Chapter 13: Next 7 months

(A.N I know I said it would be a time skip but I got the covid vaccine and the plan changed. It is a pain in the ass trying to type with only 1 hand so I decided to write a short chapter. Also I have no idea how therapy works, but bear with me. I just think having a broken back that could have lead to paralysis if not for a quirk, would make it hard to learn how to walk again. Also I have been rereading my previous chapters and I saw that I forgot to add something to the Regret of a Family chapter so that will be edited. What will be added tomorrow. For those confused on what I forgot to add, well it was supposed to be a hunger game reference/a light of hope for Izuku's ex family. I am so disappointed I forgot that it was a major part).

1st month
The first month was the most boring. All the Legion did was take Hikaru's things from the Yagi home and put it in his. They also focused on taking Hikaru to his therapy sessions and just being there for him. They wanted him to be comfortable enough around him so that he can break down and cry and let out his emotions. They also took a break from their murder spree, I mean vigilantism. At the end everything Hikaru owned was transferred to the Legion's home.

2nd month
In the second month the Legion wanted to patrol, but they didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone, even at school. So they went back to one of the gangs Izuku threatened years ago and asked for grunts to watch Hikaru from a distance to make sure nothing happens, they even told the one they went to that in exchange they will kill any 20 people they want except the people of their past. When questioned they said, "We have a special plan for all of them." Hikaru also took a big leap in his therapy, being able to walk for 15 minutes. They also began to teach him how to play instruments. Izuku taught him how to play acoustic, bass, and an electric guitar, which he himself learned while living on his own. Grimm taught him how to play drums and Fu taught him how to play a piano.

3rd month
In the third month the Legion was working on taking care of the hit list. Most of it consisted of other gang leaders and a few pro hero's. Sadly, none of them were popular enough to care. They still left their call sign, a recording saying, " You reap what you sow." Hikaru also made a huge leap in his therapy, being able to walk for over an hour before his body gave out. He was also doing very well learning how to play. He got the basics down for most of the instruments. Mostly how to properly hold them or the proper posture when playing and how to use the different keys sound and how to tune them.

4th month
The Legion finished their hit list about a week into the month. They also took their vigilantism easier, taking Hikaru wherever he wanted and just having fun and bonding in general. Hikaru was also finally able to walk for an entire day, but was told to take it easy and not do anything else but walk because if he did anything else their progress might take a few steps back. On regards to the instruments he finally played each one a little. He wasn't very good, but he could play consecutive notes for half a minute before screwing up.

5th month
The Legion went back to their vigilantism at full force, they even met Stain. To say they bonded was an understatement. They had similar view on society, but when Izuku revealed All Might's secret of child neglect Stain was sent over the edge saying that all heroes need to killed to start over again. While the Legion agreed they had admitted that they couldn't help Stain in his crusade saying that his past will eventually catch up to him and having the deaths of heroes will make it harder and more annoying to deal with. Stain had accepted it and parted ways with the Legion saying, "Who knows maybe you could be the hero society needs." The Legion laughed it off saying, " We gave up on heroes a long time ago. If I become one it is for my little brother's sake. I would do anything for him." He even began taunting Nezu in his efforts to find him. During the month Hikaru was finally able to get rid of his wheel chair, but the Legion, mostly Izuku and Fu, still made him sit in it after he walked for 2 hours. With his instruments he could proudly say he was amazing at the acoustic guitar, just like Izuku, to the disapointment of Grimm and Fu. While he was doing pretty well for a novice on all his other instrument lessons he excelled with the acoustic guitar.

6th month
This month Izuku decided to check on the Yagi's to see if they noticed Hikaru's departure, ignoring Grimm's and Fu's protest. To the Legion's disgust they hadn't noticed anything. Fu had to take over the body to make sure Grimm and Izuku didn't immediately murder them. Hikaru was finally able to run. Hikaru's skills with his instruments grew. With the acoustic guitar he was able to start making his own tunes. His skills with the other instruments also reached how well he was doing with the acoustic guitar the previous month.

7th month
Hikaru was given a clean bill of health at the begining of the month. He no longer needed therapy. Him and the Legion were extremely happy.  Hikaru had even convinced them to bring gifts for everyone that help him while recovering. At the end of the month the legion finally decided that it was almost time to turn themselves in. At the end of patrol they had left there last victim alive while showing them their entire face. The recording finished it said, "Tell Nezu that the game is almost over, and that the odds were not in his favor." When the news reached Nezu his eyes widened. He remembered Izuku saying something very similar in his very first recording. He then quickly put the pieces together and realized the Reaper and Izuku were one in the same.