Chapter 33: A Child's Anger

Izuku POV:

After class ended and everyone was leaving, but Pinky, Red-Head, Pikachu, and Richgirl stayed. Once I was sure everyone was gone for the day I told them, "We will head to Gym Alpha."

When we reached Gym Alpha I said, "For the next 30 minutes you will tell me your name and quirk in as much detail as possible. After that, I will make your weapons to see what would fit you best, and then we will experiment with our quirks for an hour. After that, we will do physical and quirk training to improve your overall limits. Does that make sense?" Everyone nodded and the first person to introduce themself was Pikachu. "My name is Denki Kaminari. My quirk is Electrification lets me produce electricity and cover my body in it. I can also shoot out electricity, but I have almost no control. If I go over my limit to how much electricity I produce, my brain short-circuits for an hour." I then brought out a notebook and pen and opened up my connection to Grimm and Fu. 'What do you guys think,' I asked. Grimm responded in a bored tone, "Could be better, but I can see how he got in." Fu nodded in agreement but added, "Drawback is pretty big though." Then I asked Hikaru what he thought about the quirk. He said, "A powerful quirk if used correctly, but looks like he doesn't." I nodded in agreement and wrote down some notes and said, "Next."

Then Red-Head came up and screamed out, "My manly name is Eijiro Kirishima. My quirk is called Hardening. I harden and sharpen any or all parts of my body. My skin becomes jagged and rock-like as a result.

There is a limit to how much damage I can take while hardened. When I hit my limit it starts to disappear slowly. I lose stamina trying to keep it active." It seemed about right from what I had already seen. "Pretty simple," Grim said. Fu seemed to be in agreement but Fu was blushing red and said, "Useful in bed too." "GOD FU WHY!? YOU KNOW THAT WOULDN'T WORK." Fu smirked and said,"'For me, it would." Then I cut the connection again leaving Grimm to be scarred. "What happened? You just screamed out of nowhere," Hikaru asked me. With a depressed tone, I said, "Fu is being hor-. She is being weird again." "Oh... OK,'' Hikaru said as he smiled brightly at me. I smiled at him smiling and in a good-ish mood I said, "Next."

Pinky decided to go next and in a semi-upbeat tone said, "The name's Mina Ashido. My quirk is called Acid. I can produce an acid-like liquid from my body. I can control the thickness and corrosiveness of this liquid. There is a limit to how long I can produce the liquid until my skin starts to get damaged." I nodded and already had a few thoughts about her quirk but I decided to Hikaru what he thought, after all, he is really creative with quirks. "What do you think Hikaru?" Hikaru then turned to look at me and said, "It's really dangerous but useful for rescue operations." He was right and I had nothing more to add so I said, "Next."

Rich-girl then came up nervously, "M-my name is Momo Yao-yaoyurozu. My quirk is C-Creation. I can create any non-living material/object from my exposed skin by transforming the molecular structure of her fat cells. In order to create something, I need to understand the molecular structure of what the material/object is made of. The more I eat, the more material I have to work with, so I need to eat considerable food for my quirk to be effective. However, it takes me a longer period of time and more skin exposed to create large objects." Her quirk is amazing and is just as useful as mine, and could arguably be considered just as powerful. The ability to create anything as long as she knows the molecular structure is almost limitless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I finished evaluating their quirks I said, "Your quirks are good. Stoppable, but every quirk has a weakness, even ours. I shouldn't have expected much more, but you all have me pleasantly surprised." They all beamed at the praise. Especially Rich girl. "However if you learn to rely only on your quirks you will become a liability in battle. Because of this, we will figure out what weapon for you to have. I most likely won't know how to use some of your weapons so you will have to find someone who does. Is everyone fine with that?" They all nodded and said, "Yes/ Yep/, Of course,/ It wouldn't be manly if I wasn't."