Chapter 12: The Loss of The Final Child

(One day after the last chapter)

The day after the legion's revenge (A.N Thanks to Kingdeath14 for the name) they had made sure that their vigilante costume was yet to be revealed. After making sure they headed to the hospital to visit Hikaru. After arriving he checked in and began to head towards Hikaru's room.

However, luck was not on their side. As they were walking they heard 2 very familiar voices. "Who would do this to Izumi Toshi." "I don't know, but I WILL FIND OUT!" Grimm who was in control at the time muttered, "Good luck with that you Buffon." He then mustered up as much willpower as he could and walked away.'' He then heard Izuku scream, "UGH I WISH WE COULD HAVE KILLED THEM RIGHT THERE AND THEN!" "We all do," Fu replied. 'Yeah, Izuku. I would like nothing more than to kill them. Their screams would be music to our ears and their blood would decorate the walls like a piece of art, but Hikaru is here and we don't want to take away his innocence. Plus, we made a plan to reveal everything they did to us. It would be ruined if we killed them.' "WHEN DID YOU BECOME THE REASONABLE ONE. I WANT THEM DEAD. I WANT TO DECK THE HALLS WITH THEIR INSIDES AND USE THEIR PAINT AS BLOOD. I WANT THEM TO SUFFER.'' "And that is why we take over the body when you see them," said an annoyed Fu. Fu and Izuku continued in the conversation while Grimm ignored the rest and walked into Hikaru's room only to see him talking to a doctor.

"Am I interrupting something?" "Not at all, big bro. The doctor is just telling me that I can be discharged." The doctor then spoke up, "Yes he can be discharged, but we need someone to pick him up. Who might you be?" "I am his big brother... Izuku...Yagi." "Oh perfect would you be able to take him home," the doctor said completely disregarding how much venom Grimm used in the last 2 words. (A.N Grimm hates being called Izuku). "Yes, I can." "GREAT! I will have a nurse bring the boy a wheelchair and tell you when he needs to come to physical therapy. Can you relay the information to your parents." "Of course," Grimm growled out with clenched teeth.

Hikaru was worried. He thought Grimm would attack the doctor if he mentioned their parents one more time. To his delight, Grimm did nothing of the sort.

After the doctor left Grimm walked toward Hikaru and said, "Hey kid you ready to get out of this stuffy hospital." "Yep." "Great." "Hey, Grimm?" "Yeah?" "Where did you guys go last night?" "Uh, well we Uhm." "What did you guys do," Hikaru asked with his left eye twitching. "We may or may not have broke Izumi." "YOU DID WHAT," Hikaru whisper yelled. "Why would you do that. You better tell me she isn't dead or has any permanent physical damage." "Then good news, she only has a few scars." "From what?" "Well, I may have broken every bone in her arms and legs multiple times until I would cause permanent damage. Fu damaged her mentally for a bit, and Izuku branded her with 'Traitor'."

Hikaru then gripped the bridge of his nose and sighed. "You know what. I'm going to count my miracles and be grateful that she is still alive." Grimm then sighed, only to hear, "BUT, if any of you do something like this again no ice cream Friday for 4 months." "WHAT?! WHYYYY!? CAN WE COME TO AN AGREEMENT?" "Nope," Hikaru replied while smiling smugly. "Fine, but if we are in a fight with them we won't hold back." "Fine."

(Time skip to Hikaru being discharged)

After being discharged Hikaru asked Grimm, "Cam we go do something?" "Sure, what do you have in mind?" "I don't really know, do you have something to do?" "Yeah actually. I have to go shop for new clothes. I can't go around in my vigilante costume now that Izumi knows what it looks likes." "TO THE MALL THEN!" The legion let out a small chuckle and took a few turns to the mall. After arriving in a clothing store Grimm let Hikaru pick out their outfit. After a bit of arguing and compromises, they decided on a simple outfit. Black shoes, dark blue jeans, a black shirt, and an oni sweater that changed between 3 colors red (Grimm), blue grey (Izuku), and pink (Fu).