Chapter 17: Oppurtunity

3rd person POV:

It has been a day since Hikaru encouraged the Legion to visit the place where Yami's ashes were spread and in a short amount of time everyone was feeling better, even Izuku. He finally came to peace with Yami's death. Between Izuku and Grimm, Izuku could never get over Yami's death, each dream and daydream was plagued with the scene of Yami being stabbed in the chest. Each time the scene was replayed Izuku would berate himself 10 times worse and become 10x more violent in patrol.

He was angry, no furious, that his quirk never manifested at the important points in his life. Not when he was bullied or neglected, not even when Yami died, it took Yagi number 1 to reveal that he too was once quirkless and had a quirk that could be given to him. To Izuku that was an unforgivable sin, AND HE WAS MURDERER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Either way, either of the previously mentioned powers could have allowed him to save the man he saw as his father, and while Grimm had the same thoughts at the beginning he knew there was nothing he could do about it, plus he was never as heroic as his brother, granting him to cope and come to terms with Yami's death.

This hatred for his quirk and quirks, in general, caused Izuku to hurt himself when using the quirk. His nightmares and self-doubt had affected his sanity enough that overusing his quirk was giving him 10x the effects compared to Grimm and Fu. The sanity he had left was more fragile compared to his brother (Grimm) and sister (Fu), and that is saying something. A trigger happy serial killer, with anger issues and a bi-polar female trapped in a male body, with a love for theatrics. Now, however, with a baby brother who gives him unconditional love and coming to terms with his quirk and his father's death, his sanity was starting to heal. With it he would be able to use more of his quirk with a lesser drawback. With this newfound power, Izuku was ready to do and risk anything for his small family of 4.

(A.N Now that that is over with I can start what I actually want to write. That was a huge pain in the ass to write. It felt to much like exposition).

Izuku POV:

It's been a day since Hikaru convinced me and Grimm and Fu, mostly me and Grimm, to visit the clearing in the woods. It was liberating, to say the least. I think I can finally try to cope with Dad's death. I'll try and look into the future and protect everyone I hold dear. While I may be a stupid, worthless, and weak Deku I will do whatever it takes to protect Hikaru, Grimm, and Fu. For now, however, it was midnight and the perfect time to patrol. "Soooo, who should patrol first," I asked. Grimm as usual was the first to respond, "Fu and I are sick of always patroling first. YOU DO IT!" "Jeez, fine no need to be cranky." "Grimm's outburst is THE RIGHT THING TO DO. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE US PATROL FIRST?! I know you are nervous Izuku, but you once killed an entire gang because they touched a hair on Hikaru's head. CHANEL THAT ANGER FOR THE DEATH OF OUR VICTIMS." "Okay, okay no need to yell. It is giving me a headache. Where should we patrol? Hosu, Musutafu, or other?" "How about Musutafu? We already told Nezu he lost. Patrol in Musutafu would rub salt in the wound," Grimm replied. "I can get behind that," Fu said in agreement. "Musutafu it is." With that, I put on our costume and made wings to fly around the city to look for our next victims *cough* I mean criminals.

(Time skip to an hour and a half into the patrol)

This patrol was boring, with Yagi 1 always around, villains are too scared to go out and do stuff. Even the criminals that had the balls to do something were caught before I could get there. I have only killed one today. So BORING! Even the criminals in Hosu had more balls than this, and I kill them, these criminals only have to worry about jail. "Whyyyy is this so boring," I complained to Grimm. "I know. I thought more people would be around. This sucks for you." "I wish something interesting would happen." With that, a purple-ish black mist sucked me in and threw me in a bar. With that a made my duel swords and got ready for a fight. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear," said Fu. 'NOW IS NOT THE TIME,' I replied. "Just trying to lighten the mood.'' I sighed in indignation and got into a fighting stance. (A.N Not going to describe it. Fights yes, how they fight, sure, but fighting stance, never).

I heard, "This is the mighty Reaper. I expected you to be more intimidated." I turned around to see a man in his late 20's with pale and dry skin, red eyes, and light blue hair. "Tenko Shimura, what a surprise." "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME." "Simple, All for One like to hurt his enemies emotionally not just physically, and what pain would be better than to see his master's grandson become a villain due to society." With that, he seemed to calm down, but in all honestly, I lied the smoothest I ever lied in my short life. In my early life I tried to search for a family I may have that would take me in. I eventually saw I was related to the once-great hero Paragon who had given birth to 3 children. Aizawa, Yagi 2, and Shimura. Shimura, the eldest who had a different father, guess Grandma had a couple of flings, eventually had his own family. They all died in a quirk accident from Tenko. In old security records, he was last seen as a young child being saved by a man with white hair and in a business suit. I later found out it was All for One when Yagi 1 destroyed me.

I then heard a small clap coming from a T.V. "Impressive, I didn't expect someone as young as you to recognize someone as old as me. Who might you be?" I took off my mask and said, "Izuku Yami, son of Yami Sukehiro. Spawn of Yagi's 1 and 2." "I knew the Yagi's had a son, but for me to know so little about you is an accomplishment may I ask why?" "Those monsters forgot about me when I was misdiagnosed quirkless. Favoring the devil spawn that is Yagi 3." A deep and bone-chilling laugh was heard next. "This is perfect. For you to hate them so much to refer to them with numbers, and the cause to be something Toshinori understood so well, is better than I could ever hope for." "Now why am I here." "That is simple. We want you to join us in an attack against U.A to murder Toshinori." 'That will be the perfect opportunity to reveal ourselves. What do you say guys?' "Sure," Grimm and Fu replied at the same time. "Deal, how will you contact me." "Return to the rooftop where you were transported from every day at 1:30 A.M details will be given." "Fine, if that is all transport me back." "You heard the young man Kurogiri."

That was the last thing I heard before I was teleported back to the same rooftop as earlier in the same purple-ish black mist. Deciding to finish patrol early, I made wings and was about to fly away when I saw floating clothes on the roof next to me. The next thing I knew it jumped off the building. Realizing it was someone with an invisibility quirk I flew as fast as I could and caught the invisible quirk user. When I landed I look into the most beautiful amber eyes I have ever seen. Regaining my composure I said, "Are you alright?"

Wooop. I finally released a new chapter. Now for those of you confused on why Toru is seen Izuku almost always has a thin layer of his quirk around him that negate touch based quirks. This is also why Hikaru doesn't paralyze him when they hug. Now for those confused on how Kurogiri was able to transport him, Izuku deactivated his quirk completely on the roof the first time and the second time he had a suspicion of what was going to happen and let down the layer of protection. Hope you guys liked how I introduce Toru. See you guys next time. Ask any questions in the comments. Bye.