Chapter 31: Frozen in Fear (Interlude)

3rd Person POV:

Izuku had re-established the connection with the rest of the legion as he was walking out of the building. As soon as he did he heard Fu say, ''You don't mess around when you are angry at someone. To be honest, I was surprised, but not by much. You did kill an entire gang because someone flicked Hikaru." Grimm then joined in by saying, "For once I agree with the female version of you." Fu just *tch* and said, "You can't talk. You look just like Izuku. You just have black hair and red eyes." Grimm was about to respond with something else, but Izuku cut him off saying in a tired tone of voice, "Not now guys I am hungry and I want to speak to Hikaru and pet Forest. I will take the meds if you keep on arguing. I could just cut off connection, but is that punishment enough?"

Grimm and Fu screamed out in unison, "NO! PLEASE NO THAT TAKES AWAY OUR ABILITY TO TALK!" "That is why it is perfect," Izuku said with a blissful face while thinking of the peaceful times when they didn't listen and he took the meds.

Grimm and Fu just shut up and sulked in the corner muttering profanities. Izuku just continued to walk to the cafeteria and sat down in class 1-A's assigned seats. He waited in comfortable and peaceful silence for Hikaru and Forest. However, the silence was interrupted by the rush of students into the cafeteria. "Why must they be so loud," Izuku muttered extremely annoyed while smashing his head onto the table. He was stopped by Hikaru screaming out "PEEKABOO!"

"AHHHHHHH," Izuku screamed out and then said, "god Hikaru don't do that again. I swear it felt like I had a heart attack." Hikaru mindlessly nodded his head but soon noticed Izuku hadn't tended to his self-inflicted wound. He started to fuss over Izuku asking him whether if he was okay or if it hurt and similar questions.

Izuku was just shocked, not many people had fussed over him. Even Grimm and Fu didn't worry as much.

It was a refreshing sight, and after Izuku shook off his shock he smiled slightly. "Don't worry Hikaru, I've been through a lot worse. I'm ok. I'm just hungry right now." Hikaru stopped fussing and quickly brought out the lunch Izuku made for all of them. "There it is. Now let's dig in, but before that... I'M GOING TO TEND TO YOUR WOUNDS! DON'T TRY TO BRUSH IT OFF IZU!"

Izuku just quietly sulked at being found out and sadly ate his food while Hikaru stitched him up.

When Hikaru finished up he said, "I'm going to find a bathroom. Don't eat my food." Izuku nodded and continued to eat his food, but not before he told Hikaru to bring Forest with him and have him wait out the bathroom.

Hikaru obeyed and ran off, but not before checking that Izuku didn't touch his food in the slightest. After he was satisfied he went off.

"Ha, he didn't think I knew he waited. HIS FOOD IS MINE," Izuku cheered as he was about to finish his own food, but before he could an elbow hit the side of his head, and the food the person was carrying fell onto and ruined his own. He then heard an annoying voice sarcastically say, "Oh I'm sorry. Did I hit you? Well, it doesn't matter, that Class 1-A is full of idiots, and useless people." Izuku looked up to a blond with pale blue eyes. Izuku recognized him as Class 1-B 's Neito Monoma. He obviously had a huge ego, but Izuku didn't really care.

However when Monoma said they were useless Izuku's right eye twitched, and he was about to tell him to back off, but Monoma just kept on talking and ranting. Izuku just ignored him, but he heard him say one thing, "Guess you'll have to eat from the trash now."

That sparked a flashback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Flashback)

A hungry and tired 6-year-old Izuku was in an alley rummaging through the trash. All he found was a half-eaten moldy sandwich. He shakily held it and slowly took a bite out of it while sobbing and gagging.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku himself had almost forgotten about it, but it always lingered there and it infuriated him. He had to eat trash for months until a random old man showed him kindness and offered him a small job around the house. It finally gave him enough money to buy the bare minimum of food and a cookbook.

At a slight reminder of it, the entire lunchroom was filled with blood lust. The 3rd years could barely move, the 2nd years were frozen, and all the first years were queasy or vomiting.

"So what are we going to this bastard," Grimm said with a scowl. Izuku didn't answer and told them, 'My past, my torture victim.' He then got up, released his bloodlust, and grabbed Monoma's right arm. He then squeezed hard and broke it. "AHHHHH," Monoma screamed. Next, he placed his other hand on Monoma's head and slammed it into the table so hard it broke. Monoma's broken arm was then smashed into the broken table pieces and was stabbed by it. Izuku then grabbed the other arm and stabbed the knife he always carried with him through the palm.

Monoma simply screamed in pain once again, but Izuku was far from done. Izuku went into Monoma's face and punched as hard as he could repeatedly. He also kicked him in his genitals and left to grab something from the trash.

He grabbed thrown away noodles and walked back to Monoma and stuffed them into his face saying, "How about YOU eat from the trash? Eat it and I'll stop."

Monoma reluctantly ate the noodles. Izuku was satisfied and told the orange-haired girl, known as Kendo, "Take him to recovery girl, and to the rest in class 1-A, make sure not to bring up my past. You'll be the next one. See you in class. DON'T be late."

He then grabbed Hikaru's food and walked out.

Hope the chapter was good. I don't hate Monoma, but I certainly don't like him. Anyways, I know Izuku seems like a bully but that is the point. Will he get better, or worse. Who knows? Until next time.