Chapter 23: Unwanted Reunions

Nezu POV:

When we ran into the U.S.J the last thing I thought I would see was Izuku sitting on a throne by piles of guts and blood. Even for me, it was a surprise to see him sitting on a throne with a faint look of amusement.

 Even for me, it was a surprise to see him sitting on a throne with a faint look of amusement

Before I could say anything Snipe shot at him. To my surprise, a black cube shot up and blocked the bullets. When the cube dissipated Izuku said, "You guys are late. Now stop shooting. Nezu knows who I am. Don't you, you filthy rat." His words were like a knife to my heart. He used to call me Uncle Mera because I told him what exactly I was, but now all he see's me as is a filthy rat.

I looked away and stared at the floor saying, "I do, now it seems we need to clean up." After I finished Midnight asked, "Who is it?" "That is Reaper, or as we know him, Izuku Yagi."

The second I finished the sentence I knew I said something I wasn't supposed to. I heard Izuku furiously scream out, "IT'S NOT YAGI! I DENOUNCED THAT NAME! IT'S YAMI NOW!" All Might and Telek and those of us who were close to Izuku stared at him in shock and sadness. He then breathed in and out and said, "I'm turning myself in. I got bored of our game." He then got off his throne and started walking towards us with his hands out and continued, "Don't worry, the only ones we killed were the villains. The class and teacher are fine, except for a hurt pride and a few broken bones."

This reminded me why we were here. When I saw Izuku I completely forgot about my staff and students. "Check the students and assess their injuries, and hand me hand-cuffs."

Vlad-King handed me some quirk canceling hand-cuffs and went to check on the students.

I then walked toward Izuku and was about to say something before he said, "Don't speak rat unless you want to die. Just cuff us already." I did as he said and guided him outside. When he stepped outside he said, "Hikaru, Forest we're leaving."

Hikaru, where is he? Why is he here? Who is Forest? These were all questions on my mind. Hikaru and a German Sheperd then appeared out of a bush as Hikaru asked, "Do you feel better now?" Izuku only nodded his head as we kept walking to the police car, with Hikaru and Forest, I assume, following us. I was utterly confused about why they were here but didn't ask questions.

3rd Person POV:

Hikaru and Forest got in the back of the police car along with Izuku and asked him, "Where do you think we are going." "Probably U.A. Nezu may be smart, but he still has emotions and would likely use his power to let Detective Tsukauchi alone interrogate me and have those from my past witness it." "I guess that makes sense."

(Time skip to when they arrive at a U.A interrogation room. A.N This is here for the plot).

"Called it." "Wow, you did." The police officer who was escorting them was about to grab Hikaru's hand and take him someplace else but was interrupted by an enormous amount of killer intent. "If you want to keep your life I suggest you let him enter." The officer quickly shook his head up and down and ran.