Chapter 21: Back In Black Part.1

3rd person POV:

It had been a few weeks since Hikaru's birthday. Over these few weeks, the Legion has gotten used to Forest being around. At first, it was hard to remember he was there because of how small he was, but after a few days and cuddle sessions, Forest was a part of the family. The Legion even started to train him. They were pleasantly surprised to find out he was already house trained. As a result, they began to train him on protecting Hikaru. Over the weeks he learned 2 things, codenamed Nyx and Ares. Nyx meant to cover Hikaru's eyes and Ares meant to bite and claw at the person, either they or Hikaru was pointing at.

It seemed almost like Forest was a prodigy like the rest of his family. It was nice to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on the topic of training, Grimm had started to teach Hikaru how to use his daggers. At first, they were awkward and heavy, but after every training session, they became easier to hold and attack with. Even if he wasn't on the level he was at with his pocket knife he was getting there. It was great progress.

Hikaru even learned a couple of things from Izuku and Fu. Izuku started to show him how to cook and Fu taught him how to make fun of people, much to the annoyance of Izuku, and the amusement of Grimm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now we see Izuku on top of a familiar rooftop with a guitar with him. "Come on Izuku, if we are going to reveal ourselves we have to do it with style." "Let's say I agreed with you for one second Fu, what would we even do?" "Why do you think I brought your guitar with us? We are going to sing and fight and win like bad-asses." "But why? You think I can make up songs in a few hours." "I know you can. At least with proper motivation. Think about it this way, it will show Izumi how much better you are than her by being able to sing and dance." "Now that I think about it that might make it easier to not accidentally kill her. What do you think Grimm?" "I don't care as long as I can have a massacre." "What is it with muscle brains and killing? Anyways we will have a massacre. We each take 1/3 of the goons they will bring with them." "Then I don't see why we need anything else?" "Because it makes us look hot."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku then exited his mindscape and cut off connection, to think. In the process, a portal opened and he fell through.

Being used to this already he landed gracefully and stood up saying, "I still don't understand how he was able to merge quirks, Shirakumo." Shigaraki then appeared and said, "I don't know why you insist on calling us by our old usernames you glitch. If you haven't noticed we changed that along with our pfp." "Why hello to you too Tenko." "If it weren't for your glitch of a power-up it would already be game over for you."

Static was then heard with a man saying, "Now, now my apprentice, in our field of work many will annoy you. This is good practice for you." "Yes sensei." Izuku then spoke up and said, "Can we speed this up AFO I have a dog to snuggle with." AFO then chuckled and said, "Never took you for a dog person. Either way, tomorrow will be our attack. Be prepared." "Sure whatever you potato head."

Afo was visibly annoyed and growled out, "I have had enough with your constant disrespect, you either respect me or that little brother of yours disappears." Suddenly collar appeared on Shigaraki and Kurogiri with it dragging them down to the floor with a pissed of and murderous Izuku growling out, "NOW LISTEN HERE ALL FOR ONE, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR PLANS! IN FACT, I WOULD LOVE YAGI 1 TO DIE, BUT THE SECOND HIKARU IS INVOLVED, I WILL TEAR YOU AND THIS 'LEAGUE OF VILLAINS' DOWN. We both know I would win a fight, no matter how unfair it is."

Shigaraki and Kurogiri was having problems breathing while AFO was visibly scared. They knew he was powerful, but if this was a fraction of his power then they were screwed. "O-of c-c-course. I'm sorry for stepping out of line." "Now if that is all I will be taking my leave. Here is my address, tell me when it is time Shirakumo." With that, the collars along with Izuku disappeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Izuku woke up at 6 A.M and got ready for the U.S.J. During the time Fu was even able to convince Izuku to take Hikaru and Forest to show that Hikaru also abandoned the Yagi's, albeit not to the same extent as them.

Izuku woke the Hikaru and Forest yelling, "NO SCHOOL TODAY AND WE HAVE PANCAKES!"

With that Hikaru and Forest appeared in the kitchen in an instant.

Sitting down Hikaru noticed Izuku wearing his costume and asked, "Why do you have it on so early?" "That is because you and me and revealing ourselves to our past." "Oh ok. wait WHAT!" "You heard me, it is about time, I don't want them to take you from me and I have coped with it just enough. Now after breakfast I have a surprise for you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Time skip to after breakfast)

Hikaru is excitedly walking next to Izuku until they reached a room he didn't even know was there. "Wait here, I'll get it for you."

After a minute Izuku came back with a box and said, "Here it is. Open it."

Hikaru excitedly opened it to see a green version of Izuku's costume and a dog vest and said, "You got us costumes!? This is so cool." Izuku only chuckled at that and said, "Alright time to change and get ready."

(Time skip to after Hikaru and Forest fanboyed over their costumes)

"Now Hikaru, we will be making an entrance so I need you to quickly memorize this," Izuku said as he handed Hikaru a music sheet. "Ok, but we will be taking the instruments?" "No, not us. Them." On cue, the doorbell ringed and the door opened with Hikaru seeing a fancy-looking mist man and a homeless blue-haired man. Shigaraki asked, "You're not taking the brat and dog right?" "I am. You got a problem?" "N-no." "Good now, Kurogiri I need you to teleport these instruments with us. We want to make an entrance." "Of course sir."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that, they teleported to a packed warehouse with Izuku telling Kurogiri to teleport him and Hikaru and Forest in first for a badass first impression.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The legion and gang appeared in the middle of the U.S.J with Izuku playing a quick guitar riff to grab everyone's attention and whispered, "Game over."

Nice cliffhanger right? Anyways I posted late because I didnt want you guys to wait too long for a part 2 of this and the next chapter will be the Legion's costume reveal. It will be ok but dont expect too much. Anyways, try to guess the song Izuku is going to play in the begining. BYE!