Hiatus

So as you can guess I'm going on hiatus. It's not about the number of stories I have, that's not an issue. If I can wait half a year for a fic you guys can too. It's just I have no idea what to do from here on out. Well, that's sort of a lie but not really. This story never has had any plot, I think of it as I write which is usually the week of the update. In the beginning, when I updated every day it was stressful trying to come up with shit. But recently I've started to plan out stories and well that's done wonders for me not stressing. So until I can figure out an end plan for this story, which doesn't just relate to that civil war about to start in his head, I won't update. I don't know for how long it'll take me to come up with something, but I'll tell you guys. But also freshman year has taken up a lot of focus so try to be patient with uploads. I can't really pump out everyday uploads like I did in the beginning or scheduled uploads as I did in the middle. While we wait I might update/edit/rewrite chapters with better writing and more foreshadowing, but that's a maybe. Anyways have a good weekend, that is if it's the weekend for you guys. Go check out my other stories while you wait if you like the way I write or my ideas.