Chapter 34: Training Continued

3rd Person POV:

The entirety of the gym quieted down and no one could muster a word after Hikaru left with the 3 section staff. The students and the Yagi's out of shock while the Legion was celebrating.

(Inside the mindscape)

"YES WE CAN KILL THEM NEXT TIME," Grimm screamed out with an amount of joy almost unheard of. "While I usually don't agree with the one of us that genuinely enjoys murder...I have to say that even I'm glad," Fu said in an upbeat tone. They continued to celebrate until they realized that Izuku hadn't said a thing. They turned to see Izuku and saw him buzzing with excitement. He had an insane look to him and his wide smile that shouldn't even be humanly possible creeped even Grimm out, who, for those who forgot, isn't against cannibalism.

As Fu went to touch Izuku's cheek he screamed out in joy. "WOOOOO!"    In shock, Fu jumped back and Grimm just shut up never seeing Izuku like this in all the years they have been together.

While Fu and Grimm were still in shock Izuku screamed out, "WHAT'S THE MATTER GUYS! COME ON, SMILE! LIKE SOMEONE ONCE SAID YOU'RE NEVER FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT ONE!" Izuku then started to appear behind them and pull the edge of their lips upwards. Grimm then said, "I like this Izuku." Fu just walked away and said, "Nope. I'm not dealing with this today. Just...just no." Izuku then disappeared from the mindscape.

(Back outside the mindscape)

Izuku, with a smile on his face, then says at the Yagi's, "Well you heard Hikaru. Leave and never come back or not," then without continuing anything he puts his right thumb on one end of his neck and slowly drags it to the other end. Then he continues to speak, "In all honestly I would prefer the second option."

The Yagi's walked away slightly scared and defeated. Izuku then turned back to Momo and Kaminari. "Well, now we wait for Hikaru and his group." Momo and Kaminari just nodded and hesitantly walked away from Izuku; they were not comfortable with the atmosphere Izuku was emitting.

After about 5 minutes Hikaru and his group appeared and said, "Weapons are a go." Izuku nodded and asked, "Alright what weapons did they choose?" Kirishima raised his hand and said, "I want to be trained in a three-section staff." Izuku saw this as a good fit for him and said, "I know a bit, but Grimm, my other personality knows more. He will train you." Kirishima nodded and then Izuku turned to Mina and stared at her.

She was a bit creeped out until she realized he wanted to know her weapon. "Oh, I chose a whip," she said in a bubbly tone. Izuku didn't get this one but it was a weapon regardless and he didn't really care what they chose. "Have Midnight teach you. Tell her I need a favor. That should have her training you in a heartbeat." Mina then screamed out, "SENSEI ARE YOU AND MIDNIGHT FU-."  Kirishima then covered her mouth in a rush and said, "Not in front of the kid." Mina then remembered there was a child and mumbled out, "Sorry." Izuku sighed and said, "It's fine. He knows and no we are not f**king. She forgot about me as a child and is now trying to make it up. Now that's this is over with we will be experimenting with your quirks. Each of you gets one hint, after that we will watch you struggle while eating." "Why will you be eating," Kaminari asked. "Because we are hungry," Izuku and Hikaru said in unison.

Then they walked away and started to eat Katsudon that Izuku made.

For the next 30 minutes or so the 4 U.A students started to think of new ways to use their quirks. However, they failed horribly and after the 30 minutes they all lined up in front of Izuku and Hikaru. First was Momo. "I don't know what I can do." Hikaru looked up with a face that said 'I got this.' He said, "Do only solids have molecular structure?" She looked flabbergasted and said, "Of course not." Hikaru waited for it to register and when he saw Momo's look of realization he said, "Next one please." Mina then walked up and said, "I can't think of anything." Izuku then said, "Focus some of your acid in one spot and shoot it out like a high pressured stream.'' Mina then smacked her forehead and walked away. Kaminari then came up but before he could speak Izuku said, "Release electricity in an explosive manner. Think taser and Redhead you have multiple areas in your body. Try using them." The both of them walked away and Izuku and Hikaru continued to eat.

(AFTER QUIRK EXPERIMENTATION)

"We are going to run 20 miles. Every time you stop you get 10 more miles," Izuku said while dragging everyone to the track field. "20 MILES," the students screamed out flabbergasted. "At least you guys are teenagers who have trained. Oni, Fu, and Izu made me jog 10 miles," Hikaru said pouting. The students looked at him and Izuku liked they were crazy. "Well let's go," Izuku said as he started sprinting around the track. The students hadn't even started to run by the time he finished his first lap.

What put some spring in their step was when Izuku said, "20 more miles." That had them running like the Flash.

However they were still slower than Izuku and every time he would pass them he said, "On your left." "I get that reference," Kaminari would say while everyone else was confused.

After the 40 plus miles, the students collapsed but Izuku pulled them up and said, "Time to start building up upper body strength." 10 minutes in they blacked out. "That's better than I expected," Izuku said while lifting 80 pounds in one arm barely breaking a sweat.

(After they woke up)

They did quirk training. (Watch the anime for it).

That's it for this short chapter. See you all next time.