Chapter 29: Frozen in Fear Part 2

Grimm POV:

After the fight with the redhead, I called out, "NeXt." While I gave them time to figure out who would go, I took off the mask and vomited. I was seriously disturbed by the rapist molesting me. Then I heard a familiar voice say, "Little Grimm vomiting. You should be careful, you aren't just Izuku's split personality you are your own person." I turned my head so quickly I almost got whiplash. "OLD MAN," I screamed out. I saw a figure fade into the shadows. I shook my head muttering to myself, "He's dead Grimm. Calm down, not even Izuku sees him alive." I started to breathe in and out slowly and cleaned my mouth. I got up, put on my mask, and walked to the next building.

I saw the Pikachu ripoff in front of the building and tossed him a sphere. He looked confused and I sighed and said, "WHeN iT eXPLodeS WaLk iN." He seemed to still be a little confused but didn't say anything. I sighed and continued to walk towards the inside of the building, and set up traps and alarms. It went relatively quickly and I finished in 15 minutes and popped the guy's sphere, and waited.

(Time skip 10 minutes)

After 10 minutes I heard an alarm that told me he was inside and walked out of the room sort of tired. I walked around the building, too lazy to intimidate him. After walking for a little bit I found Pikachu and I decided to fistfight him. "ReAdY, PLaYer, OnE." He then turned around and out of pure 'instinct,' he threw a punch. "ToO SlOW. If YoU WaNt tO hIt peoPlE pUnCh fASter," I advised him and he surprisingly followed. However, I noticed he made the fist incorrectly. It was not completley closed and the thumb was tucked into the fist itself. I kept on dodging the punches until I decided to show him why he shouldn't make a fist like that.

The next time he threw a punch at full force I stopped it with my palm. He screamed out in pain and brought back his arm and held his thumb. I don't know if it was dislocated or broken, but I didn't care and I punched him straight into his face. "ThAT's WhY yOU Don'T tUcK iN YoUr tHuMb wHeN ThrOWinG a PUncH." Then I continued to punch, kick, and knee him until he was knocked out from the pain.

Then I grabbed him from the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the main room and placed a cold slab of my energy on his forehead waking him up pretty easily. "FiGhT or WaTcH?" He hesitantly said, "F-fight." "OkAy," I said as I rushed him with dual daggers forming in my hands, which I held with a reverse grip. When I reached where he was I started to slash at him with my right hand first and then my left hand. He barely dodged the first few slashes but got caught in a flurry of them when he stopped himself from falling backwards. I continued for a while and left him with shallow cuts over his face and chest. When I finished I thought I was done with him and went to take out the inmate, but as I was taking them out I heard the crackle of electricity and used the inmate's body to block an incoming attack, that lasted for quite a bit.

After I finished I looked down at the inmate and saw them dead. "WeLl, YoU DiD mY joB FoR mE. DoN't FeEl to BaD, sHe WaS A lOUsy EXcusE FoR a MoTheR. ShE DId kIlL HuNdREdS aND ComItEd tErROrISim." Kaminari looked on not particularly sad, but more shocked at the fact he took a life. I called the recovery bots who put him on a stretcher and escorted him to the Recovery Girl's office. "As HeROes, iT iS aN INeviTibILity tHat YoU wIlL KiLl sOmEOne. NExT PeRsOn."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the building and went to the next one and saw a rich girl and I practically felt Izuku banging against the walls against the mindscape. 'Jeez, fine you can have this one. Just stop you are giving me a headache."

Izuku POV:

I will make that b*tch pay for making Grimm hurt Hikaru and Forest.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I have a lot to do so I hope this will satisfy you guys until Wednesday, hopefully. Anyways bye.