Chpt 33

AN: Watch out for the jumping POV's :)

-Nathans' POV-

   I curl up on the sofa, as Jenny is sifting through pictures. I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket and check it to see it's a text from Ivy, reminding me about the gig with Big Break Studios. I grin at her foolishness, like I'd forget it, she's been harping on about it ever since she found out. Not that I mind, they really do deserve to get this place with them. I will most definitely be there Ivy, take a chill pill alright? Still an hour or so to go. I reply, before getting evils from Jenny. "Are you planning on helping out mister?" she asks me, cocking her head to one side. 

"Sure thing, what exactly is it that we're doing?" I ask. She just shakes her head at me and slaps me playfully before replying. 

"We're sorting out which pictures to use in the video, Nath." she replies in a 'duh' voice. 

"Right." I reply. "Video?"

"For the reception!" 

"Ah right ok." I reply, looking at the ones of me which she's already picked out. "Hey Jenny, how come none of these pictures have Ivy in them?" I ask, realising that they don't. I mean Ivy's a pretty integral part of my life, can't not have her in the pictures, don't think she'd appreciate that. Jenny sighs a little and shrugs.

"I just thought those were the best ones, which ones do you want to use?" she asks me.

"Well I like the beach one." I say, searching for my favourite photo of me and Ivy.

"Beach one?" she asks, her eyebrows knitting together.

"Yeah. Mum and Linda took me and Ivy to the beach one summer when she was 5 and it's just a really adorable picture." I tell her, laughing a little at the memory, "She has ice cream all over her face and I'm jabbing her in the arm and she's complaining to mum about me, but we're both grinning like fools, I feel that it sums us up pretty well." 

"Right, well I haven't come across that."

"I'll find it." 

"Ok, well what about our pictures Nathan, where are they all?" she asks me. 

"I threw them all out." I reply, not looking at her. 

"So I guess I should go get mine, huh?" she asks me.

"Sure."

"Can I steal your phone? I can't find mine and I need to call Stace to see if she has the one of us after our first date."

"Yeah, it's on the sofa." I reply, looking through a few more pictures. 

-Jenny's POV-

   I head outside with Nathan's phone, checking his texts, seeing that the majority are to his friends, that annoying cousin of his and Ivy. I scroll through them and see that the last text she sent was about Nathan not missing the gig that her stupid band got. Well, this ought to be an interesting way to get back at her. If she thinks she can tell me what to do and what not to do then she's in for a lot of trouble. I need to detain him for the next two hours or so, if I really want to make sure that he misses the gig. That way there's no chance of stupid Ivy winning and then she'll be pissed at Nathan and she's out of the picture. I dial Stacey's number, grinning as I think of my plan. 

-Ivy's POV-

   I bite my lip as I hear the crowd going wild for the band that's on before us, wondering where the heck Nathan is. I sent him a text a little over an hour ago to remind him and he replied that he would definitely be here on time. Geez this boy is so stupid, we're on in the next ten minutes and he still hasn't showed up! The girls look at me with hopeful looks, but I shake my head. "Is he even showing up?" Sally asks me, she's here for support, but right now she looks murderous.