-Chapter 14-

Beware this is going to be a nightmare full of gory scenes, murder, violence, and abuse. So it's going to a super fun chapter! LOL!

-The Author

##############################

The Reader's POV

My dream started out at an old, abandoned factory in Amsterdam NY, that HYDRA eventually used for a base. This memory is from one of my final missions with HYDRA, one that they didn't get a chance to flush from my brain. I was to scour the building for any S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and eliminate any and all that I found, and to collect any info available. 

I was wearing and all leather outfit, with knives and daggers strapped and hidden all over my body, and a gun in my waist band, and two others in each hand. I had a comm in my ear, and a mask that covered my face.

"Agent 0383, do not leave any survivors." I hear my commander say in my ear, and I nod stiffly. I hold my guns tightly, ready for anything.

Silently I creep through the hallways, until I come to the first occupied room. I hold my breathe and listen to their movement. They don't seem to be alerted to my presence, but I still need to be careful. I listen to their minds and find that there aren't many agents here and the few that are, are lower level agents.

I slowly creep into the room as silent as I could. All of their backs are to me as their eyes are glued to the screen, watching what looked like security footage. There were only three agents, all around their mid twenties. I shoot the first agent in the back of the head, and he falls to the ground quickly, alerting the other two of my presence.

The younger of the two left, reaches for a button under the desk but I shoot his hand before he can push it. I finish him quickly by shooting him in the chest, and he falls to the floor, as a pool of red grows under him. I finish the last one quickly, with a bullet in between the eyes.

I grab a flash drive out of my pocket and back up all of the info that I could access. Once the download is done, I walk out of the room calmly, and creep down the hallway again, slow and silent.

I come to another room, and find a couple of agents. I finish them quickly and move on. I repeat this so many times that all I can smell is their blood on my hands. Eventually the guns in my hands ran out of bullets, and I resorted to using my blades. Which make more of a mess. They make it more personal. All this death, is my fault, but I can't stop, or I will be punished.

About thirty minutes pass by, when I come to the final room that have occupants. I am so done with this mission. I might do some more good if I eliminated myself instead of these innocent lives, I think, but I know that it would do no good. HYDRA would just find another experiment, another person stolen from a normal life and turned into a monster.

I enter the room, quietly, but the two agents that are there are ready for me. I shoot the middle aged woman with no hesitation, quickly finishing her off. Then I turn to the younger woman, and aim at her. I fire but she moved at the last second and the bullet strikes her shoulder. She drops the weapon in her hand and I advance on her, intending to finish the job. But I hear her pleading silently in her mind for mercy and that she forgives, for me. Her thoughts confuse me to the point of no return. I shove her down, but instead of my hard emotionless expression, I have a look of apology, begging for that forgiveness. I kneel down and whisper in her ear.

"I will enjoy this." But as I say this I push the message 'I am so sorry. But please play dead. Too many have died today.' I plaster a grin on my face, as if I were thoroughly enjoying this. Then I fire again, missing her chest and hitting right next to it. I leave her there and head to the roof. I hold down my comm and report back.

"Agent 0383, reporting to base." I say in a cold voice.

"Go ahead Agent 0383."

"No survivors, 126 casualties. Mission successful. Bring me back to the base." I sit on the roof, waiting for about 10 minutes. 

I hear the helicopter before I see it. I watch as it lands near me, then board it. As we fly, I watch the world go by. Soon enough, we end up back at the base, though. I see my commander and immediately stiffen up. He enjoys punishing me for any mistake, so if he found out about this one, I was definitely about to regret my existence.

"Relax, Agent 0383." He says. I do reluctantly, but my heart was pounding at a fast pace. I get a terrible feeling and shrink into myself, knowing what is about to come.

"You lied to us, Agent!" He yells, making me flinch.

"W-what do y-you mean, s-sir?" I stutter out, trying to sound confused. But he doesn't buy it.

"You know exactly what I mean, Agent. You failed your mission. And do you know what that means?" He says, with a hint of enjoyment in his voice. I look down but nod grimly.

"You will be Punished!" I tremble and tears fill my eyes. All I can do is beg.

"P-please, n-no! No! I-I won't d-do it again! Pl-please, please, PLEASE! NO!" He laughs manically as he drags me by my upper arm into a punishment room. 

He chains my wings together and me to the metal chair in the center, and begins to work. He whips me so many times, that I don't even think that my back has anymore skin. I screamed as loud as I could but all he did was grin. He then proceeded to hook me up to the electric shock machine. He then poured ice cold water over me. I cry out and scream, and squirm to escape. Every time I almost escape, he beats me until I can't move without pain. My face had swelled up, I had two black eyes, and bruises and cuts covering every inch of my body. I scream out for mercy, for help, but no one comes. There is no way out. I am trapped.

Then I hear a very faint voice call out to me. I scream out, ignoring my raw throat, hoping that they will help me, save me from my pain. 

"Y/n, please, wake up! Please, Darling! Wake up!" I wake up quickly, and sit up, gasping for air, tears streaming down my face. My wings tremble behind me and my throat burns from screaming.

I see someone out of the corner of my eye and use my magic to conjure up a gun. I aim it at the person's silhouette, because I couldn't really see, between the crying and having just woken up, my eyes were not ready yet.

"Woah there, Love. Be careful." I turn and aim at where I just heard the voice. That voice was familiar, but I couldn't remember from where.

"W-who are you?" I rasp out.

"I'm Loki, Darling. You are at the Avengers Tower. You are safe." I rapidly blink my eyes and his face comes into focus. Now I notice the others in the room. I turn towards the one closest to me and aim, fear in my eyes and my hands trembling.

"W-who are y-you? And w-what do y-you want?" I turn to a large man with chestnut brown hair and crystal blue eyes as he steps forward.

"Doll, it's us, your soulmates." These words spark something in me, and all of my memories of them rush back. 

Tears fill my eyes and the gun falls from my hands, clattering on the floor with the safety still on. There is relief in Bucky's eyes, but that just makes me feel worse. My knees give out at the weight of my nightmare and what just happened fill my head.

A man with silvery hair catches me before I hit the ground though. Someone I don't know.

##########################

So that was a bit of a heavy chapter, but more characters! Can you guess who?

Thank you for reading my story!

-The Author