-Chapter 29-

Still here! Anyone else surprised? Cause I am!!

Enjoy!!

-The Author

#######################

Readers POV

Unknown: We know where you are. It's only a matter of time.

I drop my phone in shock the screen shattering as fear fills me. I didn't notice I wasn't breathing until I end up gasping for air. My hands shake uncontrollably as my eyes fill with tears.

All I hear is silence until I feel someone grasp my chin so that I am look at them. I stare into Bucky's blue eyes but am not really seeing them. I see his mouth moving but all I can hear is a piercing ringing in my ears. I feel a tear slide down my cheek and suddenly I can hear everyone.

"Baby girl what's wro-"

"Is she-"

"What happened-" I shake my head, more tears gathering in my eyes. Everyone quiets as Bucky rubs his thumb over my chin.

"Doll, what happened?" He asks slowly. I feel a tear fall opening the flood gate as I start to sob. He pulls me into his arms and I hold onto him as tight as I can.

"M-my phone," is all I get out before I start to shake and hug Bucky impossibly closer.

"Shhh, love. It will be alright." He says as he rubs my back. I hear the others move around behind me.

"Shit" I hear Tony say. I pull away to she him staring at my broken phone in shock. I take a shaky breath.

"H-how did they get th-this number?"Tony just shakes his head. I grab the phone from him and snap it in half ignore the shock it gives me.

"I'm cursed." I mutter and turn to the other. "Lets not dwell on this there isn't much we can do right now. We should eat dinner and rest first." I see a few nods but I can also see the gears in Tony's head spinning at a rapid rate. I walk over to him and wrap him in a hug. He immediately hugs back and I smile slightly.

"Lets eat first darling. Fix it later. Please?" He blinks down at me and hugs me just a little tighter before kissing my head. He opens his mouth to protest but I put my hand over it.

"If you say anything besides yes then I will throw you over my shoulder and force you to eat." He smirks.

"Maybe I want that." I roll my eyes before grabbing his hand and dragging him into the kitchen. "Dinner first." I simply say.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. do we have everything for grilled cheese and tomato soup?"

"Yes ma'am, would you like a recipe?"

"Yes thank you." A recipe displays on the  screen on the counter and I start to grab my ingredients.

"Would you like some help with that?" Wanda asks from behind me. I nod before continuing my work. I feel a few pairs of eyes follow my movements but I ignore them and focus on cooking.

Wanda and I work together only communicating mentally occasionally, other than that it is mostly silent. At some point I just spaced out as I cooked. My mind distracted by the message. 'Only a matter of time' That isn't much to work with. I notice the grill cheese start to burn and I snap out of it instantly. I groan flipping it quickly. 

When Wanda and I finish the kitchen smells delicious. We set plates and bowls out and start to serve the food. Everyone sits down as I start to clean up. But I feel a tug on my wrist and find myself on Clint's lap. I blush instantly and he smiles.

"Angel sit down and eat." I frown and he just twists me so that I am facing the table still on his lap. "Eat." He whispers in my ear his breath giving me a chill, but I do as he says and takes a small bite of half the grill cheese in front of me.

"Good girl" he whispers and I blush deeply. He just chuckles and grab the other half and starts to eat. 

I look around to see almost everyone watching us. I blush more and shift uncomfortably. I hear a quiet groan and stop moving. I feel his hand rest on my waist and turn to look at him and see a glint in his eye and blush a bit more. I notice the other finishing up and stand up having finished the half grilled cheese and start to clean up again.

" Thank you for dinner sweetheart." I hear Natasha say as she cleans off her plate and puts it into the dishwasher before kissing my cheek. I smile softly at her. Soon after everyone else does the same, cleaning off their plate and kissing me somewhere on my face. 

By the time Clint comes to clean up I am a flustered mess. I see his smirk and blush. He comes to kiss my cheek and I move just in time that he ends up kissing me on the lips. He pulls away shocked but I just smirk and walk away towards the others. 

I hear a quiet growl and feel arms pulling me back I fall into Clint's chest and turn to see him with the same glint in his eye. 

"That wasn't very nice, Love." He says roughly and wraps one arm around my waist pulling me to him as the other goes to the back of my neck pulling me in. He kisses me deeply, immediately taking control. I groan and run my hands up to his neck as I pull him even closer. I don't know how much time passed all I know was the taste of him on my tongue was intoxicating. I pull away first breathing shallowly as my heart races. I see him smirk before kissing me once more and walking away.

"Wow" is all that I can say. I hear a chuckle behind me and find Natasha watching from behind me.

"Yep, pretty much sums it up." She says smiling knowingly. I blush deeply and she just shakes her head. She grabs my hand and leads me to a couch in the living room where she sits pulling me down with her. I end up between her and Steve.

"So what did you do while we were gone, Sweetheart?" I think over everything that happened and blush.

"W-well Peter and I read in the library most of the time." I say slowly. She nods.

"Anything else?" 

"Umm, n-not really." I say but I don't sound too sure. She smirks.

"Are you sure?" I blush again.

"Well me and Peter got to-to know each other a bit better. As did Bucky and I." I say quietly.

"Sounds like you had fun." I nod smiling. She chuckles at me.

"I miss you all terribly though." I say sadly. I feel Steve's hand rest on my thigh rubbing circles with his thumb. Natasha hugs me close.

"I know baby. I missed you too." She whispers before kissing my cheek. I smile softly and yawn a little. I snuggle into her side and she starts to play with my hair gently. I feel Steve pull my feet into his lap . I yawn again as my eyes slide closed.

"Sleep baby girl you're safe." I hum in response and cuddle closer.

"Good night Love." I hear Steve whisper as I fall asleep. 

#########################

Another chapter is done! I'm back baby!!!

I hope y'all enjoy it. I'm trying to get back into writing so it may not be great!

Thank you for the support! Comment any suggestions you have!!!

-The Author