-Chapter 16-

Please Read this before reading the chapter!

For the readers who have kept up with my story, thank you! I have only been writing it for a month, but I've gotten pretty far. I'm not completely sure on how to continue, so please bare with me. It will be worth it in the end!

Also the fact that I have passed 8k readers is totally crazy! Thank you so much for reading this story!

-The Author

##########################

The Readers POV

I shake my head and avoid his gaze. I don't want show my weakness just yet. I can't burden him or any of them with my broken pieces and parts. Would they run from me? Would they leave me?

"N-nothing. Don't worry about it." I say, my voice sounding scratchy from screaming. I see Loki frown and look down.

My wings still feel as if they are still chained together. I shudder and extend them completely behind me, to remind, myself that it was just a memory and that I am free. As the memory filters through my mind, my hands ball into fists. My knuckles go white and my nails dig into my palms. Tears prickle my eyes, but I blink them away. The silver haired man takes my hand into his and I finally look at him.

"Pincessa, please don't lie to me. You may have only just met me but I do care for you. You are important to me, to us." I then notice that my last few soul marks are tingling.

"Y-you're my s-soulmate?" He nods happily.

"I-I'm sorry." I murmur quietly. He frowns and reaches for my face with his one hand. I flinch and look down again.

"Princessa, I would never hurt you. And you do not need to apologize for being my soulmate. I couldn't have hoped for anyone more perfect." I shake my head stubbornly.

"N-no I'm not. I'm a broken girl with so many issues that a whole psychology book could be written about them. I am ugly, scars cover almost every inch of my body. I am no where near perfection." I look down ashamed, but he cups my cheek and I look into his ice blue eyes.

"You are perfect to us. You are everything that we could have hoped for and more. I never want to hear you talk bad about yourself ever again. We love you so much. You deserve the world." My eyes fill with tears at his declaration. I lean into his hand as a few tears escape and slide down my cheeks.

'Can I start the soul bond?' I ask him mentally. He nods and I reach for his left bicep. I gently run my hand over my mark on his arm, and open my eyes. I meet his and give him a small broken smile. He gently rubs my cheek with his thumb. Then he reaches for my left arm slowly and traces the lightning bolt on my bicep. He smiles at me and I smile back. My body relaxes and I yawn. I then pull away slowly and turn towards the others.

"H-how long did I sleep?" I dread the answer, knowing it wouldn't be much.

"3 hours, 11 minutes, and 29 seconds." J.A.R.V.I.S. replies quickly. I smile, that's not terrible for me.

"Thank you J.A.R.V.I.S."

"Your welcome, Miss L/n." I hop of of the bed and stretch a little. I look up and notice that the others are staring at me.

"Whats up? Did I do something?" I ask confused. Bruce steps forward.

"Aren't you tired? You've barely slept." I shrug.

"Don't worry about it. It's normal for me. Practically natural. I'll be fine, I promise." He frowns but I just shrug it off. Then my stomach growls loudly. This seems to happen a lot. I groan.

"But I just ate!" I grumble to myself. I see Steve smile out of the corner of my eye and turn to him, confusion obvious on my face.

"You have to eat three times a day, Love." He says still smiling.

"I didn't sign up for this." I pout and frown. The others smile now, and a few chuckle. Nat comes over and takes my hand.

"Let's go eat, Baby girl." I sigh and let her drag me along.

"I guess so." I mutter. we arrive in the kitchen after a maze of hallway and a long elevator ride to the 75th floor. The others trail behind us. When we arrive, I turn to Steve.

"So whats for breakfast?" I ask curiously.

"What would you like, Love?" I think for a minute.

"Pop-tarts!" I shout excitedly and they all chuckle.

Another man, whose name I don't know goes around the table and opens one of the cabinets. He pulls out a box of Pop-tarts and my eyes go wide with happiness. I take in his appearance. he has long blonde hair, and handsome blue eyes. And he was totally jacked. He was handsome, so much so that I almost drooled.

"I guess I could share with you, Lady Y/n." He says shaking me from my staring at him. I smile at his manners.

"I would love nothing more. Thank you..." I pause, waiting for his name, since we weren't introduced.

"Thor, son of Odin."

"Like the Norse God, Thor?" He nods and I nearly faint. One of my soulmates in a frickin Norse God!!! SO! COOL!

"That's the one!" I grin and squeal a little.

He hands a plate with some warmed Pop-tarts and gives me a breath-taking smile. I nearly melt at how handsome he looks. My knees even get wobbly.

"Don't give her a heart attack, brother!" Loki says from some where behind me. I blush slightly then shake my head to clear my thoughts. I plop down in the nearest seat and watch as the others do the same. There is so much we need to talk about, but the first on the agenda was, who the heck were my other soulmates. I look towards them. They had sat across the table from me.

"May I ask your names?"

##########################

Well so that was a fun chapter. A new soul bond, a new soulmates that need to be bonded! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

-The Author