-Chapter 18-

How did I already get to 10 thousand reads?! And 300 votes?! Are you all like magicians? Is Dr. Strange making this happen? Cause this is bonkers! Thank you all so much!❤❤❤

-The Author

###########################

The Reader's POV

Then I close my eyes, grab his face into my hands gently, and kiss him.

I kiss him with all of the love that I had for him, and he kisses me back with the same passion, our lips moving together hungrily, escalating quickly.

I turn to straddle his lap and tangle my hands into his hair, pulling him closer to me. He grazes his teeth over my lower lip and I shiver. I tug his hair lightly and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer.

His tongue swipes over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I refuse stubbornly and he squeezes my ass making me moan quietly, my lips parting enough that he slips in. Our tongues dance, in a battle of  dominance, one I lose. I can feel everything and yet am numb from the love and passion that took my breathe away.

I pull away slightly, panting a little. I smile at him shyly with a blush painting my cheeks. I look away shyly when he smiles at me, and see the others watching our every move. If possible, I blush deeper and look back at Peter. He was blushing now too. I smile at him again and he smiles back.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I ask no one in particular, looking  around at my amazing soulmates.

"Would you like a tour of the Tower?" Tony asks from next to Clint across the table from Peter. I smile at him excitedly.

"Yeah, let's go!" I say enthusiastically and jump off of my seat on Peters lap. I run over to him and pull him out of his chair, eyes bright with excitement. I hear a few chuckles and even a few mental comments about how adorable I am, making me blush again.

"Okay, Princess, where do you want to start?" He asks as he laces our hands together. I think for a moment.

"Hmm, how about from the bottom to the top!" I say loudly and confidently. He chuckles and squeezes my hand.

"Well then, we best get started. Who wants to come with us?" I turn to Peter.

"I would love to, Sweetheart, but I've got school today." I slowly process his words and my whole world stops. Oh Shit! I do too!

"Oh my God! I totally forgot about school!" I shout, starting to freak out. My mind races as I zone out trying to figure out a good excuse for missing any school days. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up.

"Darling, do not stress. It is only Monday. You haven't missed anything. I promise." I nod slowly calming down as my thoughts slow to a reasonable pace.

"Okay, thank goodness. No missed classes." I sigh in relief. Them our previous plans fill my mind and I turn to Tony with sad eyes.

"Can we postpone my Tower Tour, pretty please?" I ask, giving him puppy dog eyes. He smiles at me.

"Of course, sweetheart." I cheer and hug him tightly, then I pull away frowning.

"I do need my school stuff that is-" I pause, wait where is it? "Umm, did any of you happen to see my book bag in the, umm, alley?" I see Steve nod.

"I grabbed it before we left. It's in the living room, Doll." I sigh in relief.

"Okay, thank you so much! But I do need to stop by my apartment to change." Tony immediately has his phone out, typing quickly.

"Already taken care of. Peter will go with you, since you both are already going to the same place. Happy is already outside." 

"You're a real life saver, Babe!" I say to Tony, then kiss him on the cheek.

'Okay, okay, lets go!" I say skipping to Peter's side, around the car, and grab his hand. I start to hear Wanda in my head.

'Don't forget about you wings!' I groan but nod. I let go of his hand and move away from him for more space.

I spread my wings until they were fully extended and closed my eyes. I pull my wings into my back slowly to avoid another cramp. When I'm done, I open my eyes and see everyone staring. I blush a little but brush it off.

I go around the room, making sure to kiss everyone's cheek before leaving them to go to my second least favorite place, school. First being HYDRA, obviously. I grab Peter's hand in the elevator as we head to level 87, peter's apartment. From my quick glance around, it's pretty huge. He grabs his book bag off of a desk and we head to the Lobby.

Outside we find a black SUV, that looked much too close to the one HYDRA almost kidnapped me in. I shudder slightly. Peter steers me towards it and opens the door for me.

"Hi Happy! This is Y/n, Y/n this is Happy!" He says cheerfully, as he settled into a seat on the left of me.

"Good Morning Happy!" I say trying to match Peter's cheerfulness. I see Happy smile in the rearveiw mirror.

"Hello Y/n." He says calmly but I can hear the smile in his voice. I give him directions to my apartment building and he drives us there. We get there pretty fast and he parks in front of my building and walks around, opening the door for us. I step out before Peter and open the door for him.

"My good sir!" I say in a terrible English accent and deep voice. I motion for him to go inside and he chuckles.  

He grabs my hand, pulling me inside after him.

##########################

Chapter 18 done! Yay!

Thank you for reading!

-The Author