-Chapter 20-

Chapter 20?! How did I get so far? I feel like I only just started! Thank you all so much for reading my story! The comments, votes, and even follows just make my day! So thank you!

Before you read this chapter please reread the last chapter because I changed the ending!

-The Author

###################

The Reader's POV

"Director Fury." I say nodding at him before taking a seat across from him.

"Ms. L/n, what are you doing here?! And why did you call a meeting?" I give him a look and realization fills his face, he nods once.

"Why don't you all sit down." I say motioning them to their seats. They all do so and I sigh.

"Okay, so, umm, how do I begin?" I ask myself quietly.

"So HYDRA has found me, again." I say mostly to Fury. He frowns.

"How?! We made sure that you were completely hidden!" I shrug.

"Might have something to do with me chasing her half way around the city." Tony says with a a poorly hidden mixture of embarrassment and shame in his tone. 

"Tony, Babe, they would have found me anyway. It was in a way a good thing because I found you."

Fury looks to the others, confused.

"What is the relationship between you all," He motions to my soulmates." And you, Y/n?" I smile.

"Fury, these are my soulmates." I say proudly. He nods slowly then smiles.

"Good for you, Y/n." I nod and smile wider. Then I shake my head.

"We have gotten off track. Anyway, I think I have a semi-brilliant plan." 

"Semi?" He asks, apprehensively.

"Yeah, umm well, I know that you all will hate this, but before you get your panties in a twist, think about it. Just, hear me out. Please?" I see them nod.

"Of course." Steve says.

"You will have an opening to end HYDRA, but only if you use it wisely. Use me as bait-"

"Absolutely not!" Bucky roars, cutting me off.

"I have to agree with Buc on this one, Y/n." Steve says.

"But-"

"No, Y/n! We are not going to put you in danger on purpose." Tony says. I look desperately at Fury for help.

"I agree with them, Y/n. It's not safe."

"I know, but we could finally take them down. Once and for all. There won't be another girl who is stolen from their home and forced to become a monster, like I was." I say, pleading my case. I feel Peters confusion and see it on some of the others faces, but Fury's is blank. I try to look into his head but he is blocking me. I sigh.

"Please, for all I know there is another little girl who is in that room, screaming for someone to save her, and I can't help her." I say, desperation strong in my voice. I here Fury sigh.

"We will think about it and if that is our best course of action then we will take you up on your offer. But! Only if that is the best course of action! I will not be putting you in anymore danger than I have already." I nod a smile on my face.

"Thank you, Fury." I say, relieved. He nods and stands up. He walks around the table and stops behind my chair. I turn slightly to watch him. He puts a hand on my shoulder and give me a soft smile.

"Please, take care of yourself, and be safe. For me and your soulmates. I don't think my heart could take any more scares." I nod.

"Of course, Dad." I say sightly sarcastic but at the same time a little sincere. He chuckles and ruffles my hair before leaving. I sigh happily then look at my soulmates. They all have so many questions in their eyes and their minds were starting to give me a killer headache.

"I know you all have questions. You're practically yelling them at me. I'm getting headache." I say with my yes closed as I massage my temple.

"But one at a time, please?" I ask finally look up. There is a pause before Natasha opens her mouth.

"What happened with HYDRA? How," They pause. "How did you get there?"

"I was taken by HYDRA at a young age, I think. I was born into a strange family. I had been born with wings and magic." As I speak I put my shields back up to protect them from my memories. Wanda's and Loki's eye flicker over to me with looks of surprise and sadness.

"I remember that they killed my m-mother. And th-threatened my f-father that he couldn't search for me ore we both would be killed. And then I-I ended getting him k-killed by my instructor. He u-used to call my his l-little butterfly." My eyes fill with tears as I relive his death. I shake my head, I refuse to watch it again.

"At HYDRA I was molded into their perfect agent. I was experimented on for I don't know how long, and torture constantly. They trained me to become the most deadliest assassin that they had ever created. Even more powerful than Black Widow or the Winter Soldier." I glance at them and see a mixture of surprise, pit, and understanding in their eyes.

"They gave me the Super Soldier Serum, but it had been strengthened. I have super strength and speed. I have heightened senses and endurance. They also gained the ability to hear thoughts and push thoughts into others minds, but quite a few of my memories from before getting taken are gone permanently. I can heal others and myself, but it takes a lot of my energy." I look around and see surprise on .most of their faces.

"I-I was their strongest and most useful project, and they will do anything to get me b-back. " I say looking at the table. I see a question burning in the God of Thunder's mind. 

"How old are you, Y/n?"

####################

I am so close to 14k, which just blows my mind! Thank you!

Thank you all so much for reading this chapter, it was a pain to write. But I will do my best even when I struggle!

-The Author