Firebird Rescue

Hey guys this a Fanfic and it is my first one. So if it sucks sorry. Sue me for trying. I'll make it a series.

Chapter set up:

The povs will be mostly Adam and Tommy. But if I add Kailee or Kyle's pov I'll let you know before the next chap. starts.

Some will just be Kailee and Kyle.

I might add some povs of random people.

Here are the four main characters:

• Kailee May Firebird- a 20 year old "mother bird" who works for the organization Firebird Rescue! She has brown hair and blues eyes! She love music and helping people!

• Kyle Marcus Freelynn- a 21 year old "father bird" who also works for Firebird Rescue. He loves music, people, kids, and Kailee! He has blonde hair and minty green eyes.

•Adam lambert- a 16 year old who was raised in a bad situation where he was abused and was left to survive on his own. Through all this he still is a polite and respectful young man!! He's tall with jet black hair and electrifying blue eyes.

• Tommy Joe Ratliff- also comes from a bad situation where his mother was a single mother and was leaving her kids alone. Tommy is a kind spirited person who most see as a threats! He's is small with blonde hair and Carmel colored eye! (I'm melting already!)