Love Is In The Air.

Adam pov.

A month has past and everything was going great. Kyle and Kailee have been so excited about finally be engaged after being together for so long. Tommy and I have been making friends with all the new kids coming in and all the jazz. School has been going amazing and the jam sessions with everyone have been great. But one thing has been missing, me and Tommy are still not together. My goal is for us to be together by Halloween. The program throws a Halloween dance for all the kids in the place because we can't go trick or treating because we run the risk of seeing our old family and them wanting to steal us back after all the progress we have made. They would not like it if someone broke in the building and stole us away.

BUT anyway the dance is a big deal its where we can be whoever we want to be! I know me and Tommy want to be vampires and that Kailee and Kyle want to be firebirds. I don't want to just any normal vampire I want to a glampire. A vampire that is glamorous and beautiful.

The phone rings breaking my thought, I answer it leaving the classroom. "Hello" I ask stopping right outside the door.

"Adam, its Kyle we need you to leave class and go to your apartment. Don't worry about missing class we have it covered." Kyle says seriously. Oh gosh, what's wrong?

"Is everything okay?" I asked worried that something bad has happened to my Tommy or even worst Kailee.

"You'll know when you get here. Just get here ASAP, okay?" Kyle says culmly as if there is nothing happening. Gosh dangit Kyle. I know I should know there is nothing wrong by the tone of his voice but I just don't care. I think something has happen. "Oh and don't bring your books and grab Tommy from his class next door." He says on the other end. Wait what Tommy wasn't with them?

"Okay, will do" I say with a worried toned.

"Adam sweetie, don't worry. There is nothing wrong" I hear from Kailee on the other end of the phone. She sounds worried. What is she worried about?

"Okay" I say shyly as I hang up the phone. I go to turn around when I bump to someone. I look up to see that it is someone with two pieces of paper out in front of her. I wave hi and she just hands the papers to me and runs off crying. "Wow she must have some really bad issues." I say to myself."

I go back to class reading the papers. They are get out of class early passes. There is one for me and one for Tommy. I miss my glitter kitty. I hand the one of the papers to my teacher and she nods handing my books. "See ya next week Adam" my teacher says smiling at me. I pay no mind and just nod leaving the class to go get Tommy. I find Tommy class which was right next door. I walk in to see them all doing their work and Tommy just sleeping. I walk over to teacher and hand him the paper. He looks at it and smiles while pointing to Tommy. I walk over to the sleeping kitty and bend down to wisper in his ear.

"Tommy" I day quietly shaking him a bit. With that he jumps up scaring the poop out of me.

"I'm awake" he says looking at me wide eyed. All you can hear is the class laughing and the teacher giving us the death stare.

Tommy looks at me and smiles. He just gets up and we walk out out if the class like nothing happened. Turning my head back in see the teacher frowning and the other students laughing so hard they are snorting.

"Well that was something" I say looking down at Tommy and grabbing his hand as we walk to our lockers. We make a right turn in to the junior hall way which is pretty kool. There are blue jays everywhere and it is lined with all sorts of letters. There are class rooms doors open on either side. The lockers are blue and are a decent size. Let's just say that Tommy can fit in them if he were shoved into them. Each student had their own locker that they could decorate anyway they wanted. So you could see glitter and pictures of celebs all over the place. Tommy and I walk up lockers that were located at the end of hall. They were next to each other and Tommy's locker was decorated on the outside with rock bands backed with black velvet fabric. The inside was slightly messy with his various books and papers piled on a self. The out side of my locker was decorated with picture ls of divas that I looked up to and posters off Queen and David Bowie. All these things on being out lined in glitter and colorful paper. The inside of my locker was all organized with selves and other organizational things. I hated when things aren't organized and things don't have a place unlike Tommy who likes it a little messy.

As we put our things in our locker. Tommy asks me "So why are we out of class early?"

I tell turn to tell him " I honestly don't know. Kyle called me just telling me that I need to get you so we can meet them. So beyond that I have no clue." I looks at him as we shot our lockers.

We walks towards the lobby of the building. As we are walking we walk through the little kid part of classrooms when all of sudden I feel my leg being hugged. I look down to a little girl in a pink dress with white ruffles on the collar, shelves, and the bottom of dress. This was so cute with her pale skin, blues eyes and hair braided down both sides, tied with white ribbons. She was hugging my leg pretty tight and she had a scared look on her face.

Seeing this Tommy said "Hey there little one. What is your name? My name is Tommy and this is Adam." The little girl looked up at Tommy and said "I'm Lila Grace and I am 3 years old." She looks back up at me and says with a scared look, " I have no clue where I'm at and I don't want to be here."

"Awe sweetie, it's okay. You don't need to be scared because you are save here. I promise." I say sticking my pinky out to make a pinky promise with Lila. She takes my pinky and sticks out her other pinky for Tommy to take. Tommy takes her pinky sealing the deal with smile. "Now Miss. Lila, let's get you get your class before your teacher misses you." I say picking her up as she is still hold Tommy's hand. We walk down the hall to a class room that is filled with kids her age. This room is so colorful and has welcoming feeling as you walk in. There are toys everywhere and there are letters and numbers covering the walls. You can see art work that kids have done clustered in group all over as well. There are centers with books, dress up, computers, telescopes, and other learning materials like that. This class room is so cool. I looks down at Tommy who is just wide eyed as I am. I put the little girl down so she can play with her friends.

I look around to see the teacher on the phone with a frantic look in her eyes. We lock eyes and I look over at Lila and point to her. She looks there and a smile pops on her face. She talks a minute and calmly walks over to us. "Oh my gosh, where did you find her? I have been looking for her everywhere in here. I'm so glad you found her. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" She says hugging me and Tommy tightly.

"You are so welcome. She was just in the hallway when she hugged my leg crying." I say looking at the teacher. "Is she new?"

"Yes, she just started today. I don't know her story. They won't tell me. If they don't tell anyone you know it's pretty bad." The teacher said looking off into the distances. "Anyway, thanks again. My name is Glammie Love Owlie." She says shaking my hand. She is a young teacher. No older then Kyle and Kailee. She has sliver Aqua hair with grey blue eyes. Her skin was porcelain white and she was wearing a black sweater with a white dress shirt underneath. She had on a white skirt with a black pair of boots. This girl is really pretty. "Sorry to boot you out but I have to get back to my class." She shows us to the door. "Thanks again."

As me and Tommy were about to walk out the door we feel little arms wrap around us. We both look down to see our new friend Lila giving us a hug. We pick her up giving her a proper hug and Tommy gives her a kiss on the cheek. She giggles and runs off when Tommy puts her down. I grab Tommy's hand as we walk down the hall once again.

Adam pov. end.
______________________________________________________

Omg gosh guys. It's been forever!!! I'm finally getting back into the swing of the thing. And writing. I have so much more time to write and I know what I want to write about. Nice to see you guys.  Well off to get kids from school. (Not my own a friends kids I babysit,)

Love and hugs,
Glammie