The First Day of Class Spent Alone. Well Short of Alone. (Part 2)

First Day of Class Spent Alone. (Part 2)

Adam pov.

Went back and sat into chair in front of my new laptop thing and began on my work again. But I could not keep my mind off the other guy sitting behind me and I know after that little scene it would be hard for me to keep focused. So what is the one thing I do. I take out my phone and pull out my head phones which are in a knot. I hate when this happens and after that put them in my ears. I select the song "Choose Your Blade" by House of Heroes which is a really good song. House of Heroes is a Christian band that Kailee listens too and that station Radio U plays them as well. They are not a bad band at all. I have grown to like them over the past day. I wonder if Tommy has grown to listen to them as well. Hmmmm, what is a boy to do to find. Wait, I need to finish my before lunch in an hour and I still have reading and writing to do. Well I guess I am going to have to get focused and get on this work.

I open my emails and see what I have to read for today. The email says I need to read a story called "Skittles And Science" by EnternalZephyr the app Wattpad. Oh yay, I love that app and hope to one day put some of my songs on there. That would be day. I so to the website and start reading the book.

........

After about a hour of reading and finally fishing the book. I closed out of the book and went back the email to see what I will be writing about. It looks like I will be just answering some questions about the book. I can say I really like the book and that it made me laugh, cry, yell, smile all in one sitting. If a book can do that then it is a good book. Let's see what is that first question?

1. The two love interests in the book are Reyna Jones and Wes Black. They have the most interesting relationship out if the other couples in the book. Who are two people in real life that you know that share this type of relation ship? (They do not have to be dating.)

Well this is easy.

I would think that Kailee May and Kyle Marcus share the type of relationship as Wes and Reyna. Kailee and Kyle are not in a relationship but they should be for the reason that they care so much about each other and that they will do anything to make life easier for each other.

2. If you had a chance to pick a experiment for Wes to do with Reyna, what would it be?

Lol, I have the perfect one. Skittles are a writers and singers best friend.

I would have Wes find an experiment that where he can turn Reyna into a red skittle. That would be funny to see and funny to see how Reyna would react to that. I can see it it now, Reyna not knowing how to react.

3. How did you react when Wes ended it with Reyna over what other people where saying?

I took it pretty hard. I ended up having to go to that bathroom and punch a wall. How could Wes do something like that and hurt Reyna like that. If I could see Wes right I would probably yell at him tell to march right back up to a Reyna and tell her he was stupid. I would also make him say I'm sorry and will you forgive me. I would hope and pray that Reyna would forgive and that they would get back together.

While I was on my little rampage I didn't know I had started crying and I hadn't seen or heard Tommy come in my bath room. May God bless that person, he is so kind and so caring. He came over to me and held me while telling that it will be okay. He must have read what I read because of what came out of his mouth next. he said that the story was fiction and that it happens all the time. He also said if I was you're boyfriend I would not care what other people said and I would love you like you are the only person in the world. You know what I would do the exact same thing and with what he said he got back up and left the room. I just sat there with tears still flowing down my check and still astonished at what he had said to me. I still to this moment can't get over it. He, someone who I had met only a couple of days ago would say something like that. That little scene there makes me want to even more make Tommy be mine a number one goal than anything else right now.