Ch. 5 Fun and Drinks and Connection

Okay now lets recap! Tommy and Adam are at this grand hotel in a room by themselves. They are in a program where they were taken out of a situation at home and they found out they have a roommate. They have met and Tommy seems to be taking a liking to Adam.

What does Adam think?

Just read and see?

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Fun and Drinks and Connection

"That sounds cozy and roma... warm"

Adam pov:

Did he almost say romantic and then try to save his butt. He is so cute and shy. I love him already and I just meet him.

"Um.. Okay. Lets go then." I say with a weird look on my face. He just blushes and followed me to the corner. Awe, he's so cute when he's shy. That gives it all away and I want to grab those cheeks pinching them. Oh great now I'm sounding like a grandma. Why must I do this all the time? Find a cute, quite, shy guy and get all mushy gushy on him.

We get seated by the fire and Tommy is looking a little more confident about this whole situation. He might be what I'm looking for in a roommate and I am just fine with it. I'm still wondering if he's open minded or not. But I'm not going to linger on this. I just want to enjoy this and get to know Tommy. "So Tommy how are feeling?" I say.

"Not as nervous as I was earlier" he says shyly. Well, I'm glad about that and I happy that he is warming up to me. "How are you feeling?" He asks in a calmer tone of voice.

"Well, I feel pretty dang good right now. Thanks for asking my dear." I say. Did I just call him my dear? Oh gosh, that's me for you. "So, how do you think we are suppose to order?" I ask curiously.

"Um, Adam it says right at the bottom just to circle what you want with this pen," he say seriously. I'm dumfounded not by his bluntness, but by the fact I didn't see that. How?

"Oh!" I say blushing of embarrassment . Wow, I feel so stupid right now.

"It's okay. I'm just messing with you." He said jokingly. "I think there are waiters and I don't know how to get them."

"Hold on." I said to excited. "May we please have some waiters come give us food." I say all polite and gentleman like. I wait a minute and see if any thing happens. Oh rats, what do now? I'm hungry and for pete's sake so is Tommy. (My glitterbaby, so back off lambskanks.)"You try dear." Again with the dear.

"Um. Yo waiter, chef, cook people we want some food out here. What's with keeping us waiting you slowpokes?" Tommy says rudely. Wow that's way different and I hope that it was just an idea. Oh, that look on his face was priceless. He doesn't like being rude and aww. He blushing again because he thinks that I think he is a rude person. Oh my, he's way to cute for his own good.

"Aww... Look at you trying to be cu... Funny." I say way to calmly. Good thing I can hide the fact that I am blushing.

Adam pov: end

Tommy pov:

"Aww... Look at you trying to be cu... Funny." He says to calmly but with a sparkle in his eyes. Did he just do what I just did earlier? Oh wow, that was interesting to hear and I think it's really cute too. What about this man isn't cute?

"Okay... Well, what I'm doing isn't working. So I'll just text Kailee to see what she can do." I say trying to hold back a laugh.

"What could a friend do in this situation? They won't be able to get in here without special permission anyway, My Dear." He says with a puzzled look on his face. Did he just say "My Dear"? Okay, that's new.

"You silly, cute person, Kailee is my 'Mother bird'" I say chuckling a little bit. I just call him a silly cute person and I'm with it okay. He seems very opened minded and looks like he's gay himself , but I also don't want to be wrong either. So I'm going to get to know him better before I begin any foot-dabbling .

"Well, what are you waiting for cutie pie? Call her." He says laughing his butt off. Dang it, he did hear and he used another nickname back.

I pull out my junkie flip phone ashamed of it and I text Kailee.

Me: Hey u there?

Kailee: yes honey, I am here. Wat u need?

Again what is up with all these nicknames. I know I cute but for Pete's sake I'm not a little kid or dating you.

Me: we r Hungary and want food. Btw, I luv Adam!!

Kailee: ok sweetie, I'll have the cook come and get what u want. I'm so happy u like him.

Me: ok... Thanx so much, Kai.

Kailee: ur welcome.

I hit send putting my phone back in my pocket. As soon as I look up a waitress is making her way to the table. She's tiny like me and has blue eyes like Adam. She's really pretty and seems so nice to be a waitress, but you never can "judge a book by its cover."

"Hi, I'm Renee and I will be you're host for tonight." She says smiling at us with a smile as bright as her eyes. She's seems so pleasant to be around. Note to self: make friend her and see who she really is. "What would you guys like to drink?"

"I would love some green tea with a mint leaf in it please and thank you." Adam said with an eager voice. Wow he must love that tea crap. I'm not a big fan myself. I'm more your Mountain Dew guy and I drink way to many energy drinks.

"I would like Mountain Dew mixes with raspberry tea please and thank you." I said only looking Adam who was laughing at the current moment. "What?"

"Nothing sweetie, it's an inside joke. You wouldn't understand because I don't even understand it." He says so seriously and I let it pass.

"Okay darlings, all be right out with your drinks. Then we will see about getting you some food." She says smiling and walking away. I totally need to be her friend. I also need to make Adam mine. (If you know what I mean. ;])

~ What will come of Renee and Tommy Joe? What does Tommy Joe mean by " make Adam mine"? To find out and see. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

What do you all think of this chapter?

I'll try to have the next one up faster than this one. Also try to check out my other one.

Xoxo

Kayla ^v^~