Love Is In The Air (Part 2)

Tommy' POV.

We are walking out if the door of the class room when I feel a little arm wrap around my leg. I look down to see little Lila looking up at me and Adam. I pick her up giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. This makes her blush squirm out out my arms. I put her down and she runs back to play with her friends. With that I walk out of the room grabbing Adam's hand and we make our way to the lobby of the hotel. "Where are we suppose to meet them at?" I ask Adam as I look up at him.

"Umm." He thinks for a moment looking down at me. Omg he has the eyes of a sex god. His eyes are what cause car crashed because of how hypnoizting they are. "We are suppose to meet them in our apparment and we are suppose to be there ASAP." He says looking away and breaking me of my trans. He cheeks were a light rose color and I could tell he was blushing. We were in the lobby about enter the elevator when we heard out names called.

"Adam, Tommy over here." I hear Kailee and Kyle calls us from across the room. They were exiting another elevator waving at us. They walk over to us hand in hand. "There you guys are! What you guys so long?" Kailee asked us in her soft sing songy voice.

"We had a detour with a little girl. Lila Grace I think. She is cutie just like him." I say looking at Adam. He turns to me smiling with those electric blue eyes.

"Oh, did she run out her class again?" Kyle asked with a conserned look on his face. He looked at Kailee and she gave him a nod.

"Don't worry about her. We took back to her class and she was having fun we left. The teacher was so nice and really conserned about her students." Adam said looking then both in the eyes with a smile. I shook my head in agreement with what he said. Kailee nodded as well and Kyle still was alittle worried.

"I was on the phone with her when she said Lila ran out of the room. Then she said two students came in with here. She hung so I couldn't figure out who found where." Kyle said looking down at the ground. You can't tell that he feels really bad about the situation and the it turned out.

"Well it was Adam and Tommy that found her and briught back. She called back saying she was found and that it was then who brought her back. She said it was Adam and Tommy." Kailee said giving Kyle a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Kyle nodded and kissed her back.

"Kailee babe, take Adam and Tommy out for lunch and wait for me. I need to go talk to Glammie and Lila." He said giving Kailee a quick peck on the lips and giving me Adam hugs. The he headed to the little kids area. Kailee watched him until he disappeared behind the wall then she turned to look at me and Adam smiling.

"So lunch it is then. Let's not eat here." She says taking me by the arm which in turn makes me grab Adam by the arm and drag him along. He notices this and follows me and Kailee out if the door. We follow Kailee to her car and get in. She sits in the front while me and Adam sit in the back. "So where you you guys wanna go?" She asks while taking off.

"How about somewhere we can have something light like subs and salads?" Adam asks with a smile on his face. 

"I'm craving something hardy like a burger and fries." I say as I hear my stomach growls. I didn't eat breakfast this morning due to slepping in late. I woke up to find a note from Adam saying that there were pancakes in the microwave. How sweet of him too make me something but I woke so late I had ten minuted to get ready and I needed to shower. So breakfast went out the window. I feel so bad about it.

I'm broke from my train of thought when I hear the song "My Dear" by Matty Mullins come from the radio. This means that Kyle is calling. Kailee switched to this song a couple of weeks ago. I think it fit better then the other song.

"Hey Ky dear, whats up?" Kailee askes with the biggest smile on her face.

"I just got done talking to Glammie and says Lila is okay now but wants to Adam and Tommy everyday." Kyle said laughing on the other end.

"I am sure they will be okay with that. They seem to think she is cute." Kailee looks back as me and Adam nod in agreement. Lila is so cute and I would love to see her every day.

"Okay, we will get that set up then. I love you and will me you at the dinner in 15." Kyle says hanging up the phone.

"Kay, love you too and miss you. See you in 15." Kailee says smiling and blushing. I look up as Adam squeezes my hand gently and looks into my eyes with these blue eyes of his. I don't know what it is but it feels like time is standing still and me and Adam are the the only two here. I look up back up at him and feel his other hand move to my sholder. I freeze up but then loosen back up when he moves his hand to my back. We just stay in the trans for awhile and got this feeling like therewere butterflies in my stomach. You know how they say you know you are in love when you get this feeling and you feel that you and the other are the only two in the world. Yeah that is so me right now. I cannot tell if Adam feels this way because all I can do is just stare into his eyes. Our faces get closer and closer as the moments go by. They are close that I can feel his breath on my lips and feel his nose on my nose. He leans his face in just a little closer so our lips met. Instant fire works went off in the background and the butterfly feeling became even stronger. His soft perfect lips felt so right against mine. I didn't know what else to do but put my hands around his neck bringing him closer.
His tongue trased my lips asking for entrance and I granted it permisson. As soon as I did his tongue and my where dancing around in our mouths. It felt so right being here in his arms and kissing.

"Okay we are here Adam and Tommy." Kailee says braking us from our trance and scaring us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys there you go. That kiss thou. Finally it happen.

Love,
Glammie