A Very Secret Lunch Date (part 2)

A Very Secret Lunch Date Part 2

Tommy pov:

"Um... Okay ... Wait? What?" I say goggy rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I look Adam and he is smiling at me with that killer smile of his. He has my chin in one hand and the other hand on the door handle. I'm guessing that we are here at Un Mundo for lunch and boy I can't wait to eat. I am so hungry right that my insides are making a rumbling noise and that is just so attractive.

"We're here at Un Mundo, sweetie. From what I can tell this place is going to be cute and quite. The perfect place for a nice little lunch." He says grabbing my hand and opening the door to the car. I look around and see a brick building with a sign that had Un Mundo Cafe on it with a white background. There was a picture of a coffee cup with half the world popping out of it. So cool.

"Wow, this place is so cute. I like it already!" I say now pulling Adam behind me and forgetting that he is bigger then me. I fall backwards onto my back and do a little flip. "oh my gosh, my head and back hurt now." I say rubbing my forehead looking up at Adam who is walking to me.He just chuckles, pulls me off the grounds and follows behind me as I continue to walk as if nothing has happened.

"Wait till.... Oh my Tommy , are you okay sweetie." Kailee says turning around walking gracefully over to me and Adam. Wow, Kailee is really pretty with her dark brown hair and blue- grey eyes that can make anyone loose focus.

"Yeah , I'm fine now." I lie as I feel Adam's arm wrap arounds me for support. Nawww, he his so thoughtful. I love Adam, I really do. He has been nothing but nice to me in the past two days. I honestly think I can see myself dating Adam and being being with him for forever.

"Whatever you say Tommy Joe." Kailee says toe shaking her head at me. She walks up to the door and holds it open for me and Adam as we walk in holding hands. The people looks at us and good back to eating. I guess they just wanted to know who it is or they saw Kailee and thought nothing of it. I'm going to go with the second one because Kailee is an amazing person and she knows everyone so that would help us not get into trouble with anyone.

As we walk inside and there are cute little booths everywhere with dinner styled table tops and dinner styled booth seats that are blue. The walls are cover with pictures and news parolee articles that are of the cafe and it's workers. Wow, this place has a homie feel it and it is small enough not to have a lot of people either. I look up at Adam and he is looking around with a small on his face meaning that he likes this place place as well. He looks down at me and smiles even bigger giving me a peck on the cheek. Oh my, he just kissed me on the cheek and it felt great. I just smile big like an idiot and squeeze his hand a little bits. Kailee looks back at us and smiles waving us in the direction of our table. We sit down and Kailee runs off to the bathroom most likely to freshen for Kyle, because we all know she likes to look her best for him or she just really has to go.

Kailee pov:

After I seat Tommy and Adam I rush off to the bathroom to freshen up for Kyle. I mean, can you blame me he is freakin gorgeous and who wouldn't want to look their best for him, even his few enemies look good when they know he is going to be around.

I look in the mirror and touch up my make up and look at my dress to make sure it isn't wrinkled. I reach in my bag and pull out the my favorite neckless and put it on. I have had this since I was fourteen but I don't remember who gave it to me though. All I remember is that person making me promise that I would wear it every time I think of them but the problem is I don't remember who that person is. All I know is that I put to on very time I think of Kyle or I'm going to be around Kyle. Kyle can't be that person because I have only known him since we graduated high school. Unless somehow he was one of those people that I don't remember after I went through Project Rescue (now Firebird Rescue.) Then that would make perfect sense but I would remember Kyle though. Uhgggg, I hate remembering those days they were the worst but them they were the best in a way. If one good thing came out of that, it was that I met the person I was met for but I just need to remember them.