Finding Out Why I Love So. (Part 1)

Finding Out Why I Love You So. (Part 1)

Kailee is in bed dreaming wearing that neckless of hers.

Kailee's dream.

*****************

(The Day After Kai's birthday)

Kailee was walking home from school with her boyfriend of two years, Kyle. Kyle has something for Kailee in his back pocket and he cannot wait to give it to her. Today is the best day to give it her thinks to himself. It the day after her birthday and it is their two year anniversary. Today this time is the day he asked Kailee to be his girlfriend. That was the greatest day of his life. Well, other than meeting her all those years ago in preschool playing with Legos. How they wanted so bad to go back in time to those times. Where thee didn't have to worry about anything or worry about if Kailee would be safe. Kailee has a life at home and Kyle is so worried that he won't get to see her again. "Hey Kai, are we walking to my or am I dropping you off at yours first." he asked grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Um going to yours till I get call from mom saying it is time to come home." She says pulling out her phone checking time. " In fact we need to get moving. I want time with you to today." She said reaching on her tip toes to kiss Kyle on the cheek. They continued walking toward Kyle's house hand in hand. They reached his house in five minutes. Kailee loved going to his house. She felt safe and sound there. They walked up to the deep blue house with white shudders. The roof was black and there was a chimney on the left side. There was a cute little picket fence that goes around the property. They open the white door that opens up to a rustic parlor. They sit their stuff by the front door and walk into the dinner themed kitchen with the checkered floor and red walls to match.

Kyle's walks over to the fridge and takes out two root beers opening them up. He gives one to Kailee setting it in front her. "So what do you want to do?" he asked looking at her as they swig of the bubbly drink.

"Well let give each other our gifts." She said as they take out their presents. They know what they got each other. They agreed to get each other the same gift. They want to Kay Jewelers to get them. They got the "open hearts" collects for a husband and wife but it's was for their two year. The jeweler said it was a good idea so they did it. Kyle got more done to her then she would want but he knew this was perfect.

"You open first baby girl." Kyle said giving her the box. "Kailee will you be mine forever." He asked while she opened it with tears in her eye. It was beautiful. It was silver with aqua gems and diamonds on it. It was perfect she thought.

"Yes Kyle, I'll be yours forever, if you'll be mine always." She said wrapping her arms around Kyle and kissing him. He deepened the kiss pulling her off the ground and spinning her around putting back down again. He did this without breaking the kiss. Kailee's hand went to Kyle's hair running her figures through it. They broke kiss for air.

"Your turn mister soft lips." Kailee said handing Kyle his box. He opened it seeing also seeing a silver but this one had mint green gem and diamond on it. Kyle looked up her her kissed her again. This time the kiss was deeper and filled with more passion. Kailee's hands returned to his hair and Kyle wrapped his arms around Kailee's waist grabbing her butt. Kailee jump but did not brake the kiss but she deepened the more turning it a French kiss. They have never gone this far she thought as Kyle began to rub her back and she moved her hands to around his neck. The kiss got heated and they where now making out only taking breaks to breath. This was their first kiss they have shared together like this. Oh man and where they enjoying very moment of it. Their lips fit perfectly together and they where both feeling sparks. It wasn't sparks it was fireworks exploding around them. This was like one of romantic movie scene where the two people finally kiss but for them it was more than that for them. They where finally able to show their love for each other. A love that they have only seen seen with each other, a love so deep that if they were separated they would never forget it.