Wondering and Wearing

Here we go!

I'm going to say sorry now. There is going to be church sermon within the next couple of chapters. I go to church, plus it's part of the history of Firebird Rescue anyway. I hope you will learn something from this too and hope you will learn where I stand on a certain topic too.

Well I let you get to read

---------------------------------

Wondering and Wearing

Tommy pov:

I wake up with the light in my eyes and I feel as if someone is playing with my feet. I sit up and find Adam asleep playing with my feet. It tickles so much I just want to laugh and tickle him back but then at the same time I just want to let him sleep. He looks so angelic when he sleeps and it's so breath taking how beautiful this guy is. I look at my phone on the table and see that it is 7:45 in the morning and the I have a text from Kailee that was sent just now. Dang, how does she do that? Open the text and see what is says.

Kai: Hey u guys need to be up by 8 and ready 4 church by 10:45. Idc if u don't want 2 go it is policy that u go. It isn't that bad. We r not judgmental and we just require that u go. Okay see u there. It will be in room 1045.

Wow, I haven't been to church in like years. I quite going when my last church found out I was gay and shunned me for it. Well at least here we won't be shunned and I know for a fact. You see, Firebird Rescue does not tolerate bullying or any kind of misconduct. They are very strict, very open minded which is what I like about this program. They have stayed true what they believe but they have improved it and made it better. If it wasn't for Kailee and Kyle this place would still not allow me and Adam to be like we were last night. All I know is that Kailee and Kyle are tied to this place some how and some way.

I shake Adam awake and tell the news about church. He wakes up right away and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast I thinks. "Good morning to you too, mister." I say sarcastically.

"Sorry Kitty, there is no talking to me when I have not had breakfast yet." He says tiredly rubbing the sleep from his eyes. " Why don't you go get ready and I will fix something for us to eat. By the way, wear something dressy casual and wear no make up."

"Oh! Okay, you do that." I say walking to find the my room. I walk down a hall way and see a door with the letter "T" on it and I think it's my room. I walk in and there is my guitar and a music stand with blank music sheets on it. That wall where a grey color with black details and red curtains. My bed is between two windows with red and black sheets and grey pillows. There are posters of my favorite bands everywhere.

Wow, this is my dream room. I never even dreamt have having a room like this. I walk over to the closet and find the bream wardrobe of any goth's dreams. I walk over to my bathroom and see my own piece of paradise. The walls were a sky blue and floor tiles were a light tan color looking like sand at a beach. I see the tub and it is a deep sea blue. The shower was a burnt orange color to represent the mountains in a sunset. Just walking in here makes me fell relaxed.

I take my clothes off and step into the warm mist falling from the shower head. I first wash my my body and then wash my hair. After that I just let the warm water flow all over my and I take a deep breath relaxing myself. This all feels like a dream to me and I fell as if all this will go away soon. For now, though I need to enjoy this moment and worry later. I mean look at this place. It is amazing and so breathtakingly beautiful.

I step out of the shower and dry myself off wrapping the towel around my naked body. I walk over to the mirror and brush my teeth and hair to perfection. I want to do my makeup but since it's church I'll be respectful and keep it clean. Plus, Adam not wearing makeup either, anyway. I go to my closet and pick out my best outfit. I choose black skinny jeans with detailed back pockets and a black v- neck shirt under a white unbuttoned dress top. I look at myself in the mirror and feel like something is missing. I know, I need Adam by my side. I don't know why, but I feel incomplete with out him. I have never felt this way about anyone in my life and I have to be honest I kind of like this feeling.