Finding Out Why I Love You So. (Part 2)

Finding Out Why I Love You So (part 2)

Kailee pov:

I watch as Kyle gets up from the couch and walks over to his night stand. He pulls open the top drawer and pulls out a little black velvet box from Kay Jewelers. What the heck is that? "Ky babe, what are you getting?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Something I should have given you a long time ago." He sits back down on the couch. "Hold out you hand." He says grabbing it and putting a ring on my finger.

"Kyle what is this for?" I ask him with tears falling down my face. I wonder if he's going to ask me to marry him. I would say yes I'm a heart beat. I love Kyle with ally heart and I know he loves me with all of his. "Whatever the question is, the answer is yes." I say looking at the ring. it was sliver like my neckless and it had a big diamond on it. I took it off to take a closer look and I discover that is has "You're mine Forever" engraved on the inside of the band.

"Kailee I have known you since before kindergarten and I have loved every moment I have had with you. I want to be with you forever and never let you out of my sight again. I don't think I could ever loose you again. Kailee..."

"Kyle just spit it out please. You'll killing me with this. Whatever you want is yes. Yes, I'll be you wife. Kyle I love too much not to say yes." I say to myself.

Kailee's pov: end
Kyle pov:

"Kailee?" I say on getting one knee grabbing her hand. I look into her eyes and removing at piece of hair from out of bet face with my other free hand. She looks at me as I continue with my speech. "I have loved you, I love you and I will always love you. I want you to be mine forever. Kailee would you do me the honor of being my wife?" I ask with a tear rolling down my eye as I open the box to reveal the matching ring to her nickless.

"Kyle, I love you too. I can not see myself with anyone eles but you. You are the light in my darkness. The beat of my heart and the reason that I smile. I would be honored to be your wife. I would love to be yours always, my love." she says as I put the ring on her left ring finger. I can not believe I just asked the girls of my dreams to marry me at 2 a.m. This is crazy, but at the same time it was the perfect time to do it. We had just confessed our love for each other and I do not see a more perfect time than this moment right here, right now. I just can not wait to her walk the isle.

"So when do you want to get married?" I ask as she slams her lips into mine with such passion that it caught me off guard. I quickly gain control back and wrap my arms around her waist. She wraps her legs around my waist and I grab her legs to support her. Not breaking the kiss I walk over to the counter and sit her on it. She still has her legs wraped around my waist with her hand in my hair. I still can not believe how perfect her lips feel on my lips. I can feel the passion and sparks fly up around us. It is as if we are the only ones in the whole world and time is just standing still. I wish I could be in this moment right here forever. I lean Kailee back farther on the counter so I could hover over her pulling her closer to me.  We back the kiss for air.  "I want a winter wedding." She says breathlessly looking deep into my eyes.

"Okay love that will happen." I say running my finger through her hair playing with it. She moves her face closet to mine. Our lips connect once again for like the millionth time tonight, but who's counting? I pick her up wrapping her legs around me and moving back to the couch. while braking the kiss I lay Kailee down on it and get on top of her. I prop myself up on my elbows and deepen the kiss. Kailee reacts by pulling her self closer to me. The sparks are flying even more crazy in my mind then before and I can tell that Kailee feels the same way. I break the kiss for air saying. "Kailee bear,let's get some sleep do we can wake up in the morning and tell Adam and Tommy. " I tell her. she knods and gets to ho tobthe door. I just get and go after her. "No way, you are sleeping in here in my bed wirh me on the couch. we are engaged and it is late. Plus, you that dream and we are not breaking our promise with that." I firmly tell as I remeber the night she firsr had those nightmares and she tan over to my door. That began some of the best nights of my life. we would just sit there in my room and just talk and occasinally kiss. Now I will get to do that every night here soon. My gosh, I cant wait to marry that girl.

"Okay Kyle, I agree with you." She says going over to my bed. As she moves I watch her hips sway back and forth. I think to myself. "Wow! She has a beautiful walk and a beautiful personality." I never want this end. I want it to last forever and I know it will heaven. Where our marriage will be perfect. "Goodnight Ky. I love you so much." She says falling asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow.

"Good night my beautiful Kai bear. I love you more than then life itself." I say as I watch her fall asleep. I smile I lay my head down falling asleep. I enter the dream world world where me and Kailee are happy and we have baby Ezra.

♡♡♡♡¤♡♡♡♡¤♡♡♡♡¤♡♡♡♡

Well there you have it. not much to say.

Here a question:

How do you want a guy to ask you too marry you? If you are already married/engaged, how did they ask you?

Well I love you all and wish you all the best.

love,
kay. ♥★