What is Wrong Part 2.

Kyle's pov.

"I hate these moments." Adam says as he closes his eyes again and takes a long deep breath. I place one hand in his shoulder as she continues to shake. I know this has to be hard for him. I know those scary time are hard to remember.

"Adam we don't have to go back to those thoughts ans memories if they do this to you." I say as he shifts in the bench to face me more. I pull him into a hug and turns to jello in my arms.

"I know that, but therapy says is good to work through them. I know it's hard , but I gotta do if I am ever going to be out on my own again. Plus, I need to for Tommy." Adam says softly as he takes out his phone looks at his lock screen. It's a picture of him and form the Sunday we all went to eat. He was so happy there.

"Okay, just know that if gets to be too much you don't have to continue. You also know that you are not alone. You have me, Kailee, and Tommy." I say smiling at the progress we are seeing. "We can say here as long as you need." Adam nods going back into his silent state.

I take out my phone my phone and text Kailee to tell her to have dinner ready for when we get back. I think we all need to have dinner together to help these teens out. I know they eat together bet they need that consistency.

Ky: Hey there lovely, can you start on dinner. I think we should start having it with Tommy and Adam.

Kai: ooo, I like that idea. I'll have Tommy help me with it. What you want me to fix?

Ky:  Good idea. How about chicken, salad, and some broccoli?

Kai: sounds good. I'll get right on that. Love you.

Ky: love you too.

I put my phone away, tapping Adam on the shoulder. " Let's get back. We need food." Adam nods and gets up heading to my car. It's a quick ride back.

Adam is sitting in the front seat with ear buds on. I wo dsr what's he's listening to. I have a podcast on called "Helping Those Who Need It Most." It's by Mari Gracelynn who is the leading pediatric psychologist and cousin of Kailee. She is really great. She was there for Kailee when she was in the hospital. Today's podcast is titled "When Trauma Hits Hard" and it's a good one. She is talking about trauma, trauma responses, triggers. Kailee needs to listen to this one.

I am pulled out of the podcast when Adam askes "Is this true about trauma?.

"I believe so. She does her own research and she is psychologist. The top one for pediatrics so, she knows her stuff. He shakes  his head is contentment. "She says trauma is a person’s emotional response to a distressing experience. So what hapoen to you and Tommy is trauma. It is scary and emotionally tough."

He nods asking "What is trauma response?"

I grip the wheel and take a deep breath. "Trauma response is the reaction you have after you experience trauma. For you, you cried and went into shock. You blocked out due to that things you body went through. Most responses are normal in that they affect most survivors and are socially acceptable, psychologically effective, and self-limited." He nods again. "Would you like me to send you this podcast so can listen to it?"

He looks at me with bright eyes and says "I would like that."

We pull in to the parking garage and into my spot by the door. Adam gets out and we head to the lobby of the headquarters. Kailee said she was in her apartment with Tommy cooking.

Kyle pov end.

You see Kyle and Adam walking through the grand lobby. They make a right at the lobby desk where the guard nods as Kyle holds up his badge and Adam shows is phone to show that he is with Kyle. Then they go through two sets of double glass doors. As they walk down the hall you see marble floors with dual colored walls of tan and red. The doors are a nice dark oak and have numbers and names on the. Adam and Kyle walk to thebend if the hall and stop at a door with the number 124 and Kailee's name.

Kailee pov

As I am finishing up salad as I hear the knob of my door open. I turn around to see my love and Adam walking through the door. Adam looks so much better then he did earlier. His color was back to normal and he seemed in a better mood.

Kyle walks up to me and grabs me giving me a kiss. Adam walks to Tommy with open arms and Tommy run to him almost knocking him over. So glad they are much better. "This food smells so good" Adam said smelling the air.

"I know, right?" Tommy said still in Adam's arms. "It's been hard not to eat it as we made it." He smiles look over at me.

"Welp, we are all here now. So, let's eat before it gets cold." Kyle says still holding ne from behind.

I go grab a plate off my white and gray marble count that match the back splash and floors. The walls of my kitchen/ dining/ living area are a minty green with rosegold, black, and black accent colors. I love my apartment. I take my plate to my table with is black metal and glass. The chairs are also black metal and Grey. My couches and chairs are black leather. The entertainment center, end tables, coffee table, and my desk are the same as my dining table. Everyone else come and joins me at the table. It feels like a little family right now. Even Laila is here in her booster seat. I wanna capture this moment for ever.

"Let's make make a toast to family and good times" I say raising my glass of tea. We all click glasses and Kyle even clicks his glass with Lila's sippy cup.

We all remain quite other then the occasional comment on how good the food is. Which it is good. Me and Tommy made with love and lots of christain metal. We where chopping and stiring to For Today. Baking to Demon Hunter and severing to The Devil Wears Prada. It was really cute seeing Tommy singing along to these bands. We had good discussions about what the lyrics me and where in the Bible some of song were inspired by.

As we were finishing up eating and cleaning up the kitchen Adam piped up "Do you think we can watch a movie?" He smiles at me with those electrifying blue eyes.

"Sure I have a bunch of Disney movies we can watch and Kyle has marvel movies." I say walking over to the book shelf near my TV. The guys cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Ooh, let's do a Disney movie. Can we watch The Princess Bride?" Tommy askes with such excitement.

"Yes, that is a good movie. We should watch that." Kyle added while giving my a wink. I grab the movie and put it in the DVD player. I go sit next to Kyle on the love seat while Tommy an Adam are on the big couch. " Oh, I probally should put this little thing to bed."He says grabbing Lila from the couch and putting her in his arms.

"You do go take her to Regan and Ryan down the hall. I'llmake the popcorn." I say as I get up and head back to the kitchen and grab the microwavable popcornand put it in the microwave. Then I grab everyones favorite drinks. By this time Kyle is back and is right by my side helping me carry things.

*************
After three movies and five bags of popcorn me and kyle put adam and Tommy to bed. He then came back with me to clean up and put thing away. " Well I think we need to do that more often. That was So much fun and I think the kiddoes loved it. " he says pulling me into a hug and Kissing me so.

"I agree, but at your place next time. You can make you signature pizza and glaric bread." I say already drooling at the thought of it. "Now mister we need to be off to bed.We both have that early meeting about Lila tomorrow. " He nods kissing my cheek gently. Leaving me there breathless as he always does. He leaves walking out my door and to his own apartment. I cannot wait till the day we live under the same roof. I blush just thinking about it.

I walk into my bathroom to get ready for bed. I wash my face, brush my teeth, and put on my teal and black pajamas. I fall into to bed and close my tired eyes.

Kailee's pov end.
***********************

Hey guys,
Long time no type too. I am hoping to be back. I am now done with college and have My big person job. See you soon.

Love, Glammie Love