4. Date night.

We pushed open the doors together and walked in to see a short, old woman that only wore the color pink. My mouth dropped.

"There is no way this is our new DADA teacher" Pansy whispered.

The boys had to contain themselves from laughing, while I just stood there.

"Good afternoon! What may your names be?" The lady said cheerfully with a gross looking smile.

Pansy spoke up. " I'm Pansy, this is Draco, Blaise, and Amber." She said also trying not to laugh.

"Lovely to meet you all, please take a seat" She said gesturing for us to sit down. The rest of the class came in and all sat down as well.

"Hello class! I'm your new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor. Please call me Professor Umbridge. Please take out your text books and turn to page 136 thank you." Umbridge said pacing the front of the room,the smile not leaving her face.

"We haven't used text books in this class for years." I said whispering to the others.

"Miss. Kingston is there something you'd like to share with the class" The pink obsessed dwarf asked looking at me.

"No ma'am" I said quickly.

"That would be 'no Professor Umbridge' for you my dear, 10 points from Slytherin." She said chuckling.

I could not believe her. This is going to be an absolute nightmare. Me and the others quickly took out our text books opening to page 136. Pansy looked over at us. "She said Umbridge but I'm more like umbitch" she laughed and turned back to her book.

"What was that Miss.Kingston?" Umbridge said from the front of the class.

"I didn't say anything Professor Umbit- I mean Umbridge" I said panicked.

"Right so for your foul language and for speaking during my class that'll be 50 points from Slytherin and detention during dinner" She said walking towards me.

"But Professor I-" I quickly spoke but was cut off.

"There are no 'buts' in my class Miss.Kingston, I will see you in detention" She said before giving me a piece of parchment and walking back to the front of the class.

Me and the others didn't speak or even look up for the rest of the class. And when it was finally over we all got out as fast as possible.

The rest of the classes went by rather fast and soon it was dinner. That meant I had to go to detention with the worst Professor in history. I quickly said goodbye to my friends and made my way to her office and knocked.

"Come in my dear." Her piercing voice said and I walked in. "Sit." She demanded and I did as she told. "You will be writing lines for detention today." She said. I started to pull out my quill before I was quickly stopped. "No need for that dearie, use mine." She smiled evilly and handed me her quill.

"You will write ' I must not disrupt class with foul language.'" She said handing me another piece of parchment.

"How many times?" I asked innocently.

"Until it sinks in of course." She replied and I started writing.

The second I put the quill onto the paper my non dominant hand started to hurt. I didn't mind until I wrote out the entire sentence, each letter getting more painful as I went on. I pushed through the pain and kept writing the same sentence over and over again.

After about an hour of non stop writing she let me leave.

My hand was covered in blood. I looked closer and saw it was the sentence I was writing on the paper. I almost fainted at the sight. "I think it definitely sunk in Professor umbitch." I said to myself walking down the hall.