34. Dark mark.

TW self harm.

"It's 10:50! Wake up everyone!" I woke up to Narcissa yelling down the hallway.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed.

"Dobby!!" I yelled from the floor. With a quick crack Dobby stood in front of me.

"Amber has called Dobby?" He asked while fiddling with his fingers.

"Can you quickly pack the rest of my bags for Hogwarts?"

"Of course Ms. Kingston." He snapped his fingers and all of my clothes from my closet went into my trunk, as well as my toiletries I left out.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" He asked again and I quickly said no and thanked him before he left.

There was a knock on the door shortly after.

"It's open." I groaned from the ground and in came a tall blonde boy.

"Good morning darling, did you wake up like that?" He was referring to why I'm on the ground.

"No, I rolled off the bed when I woke up." I said turning my head to look at him.

"Do you need any help?" He chuckled.

"Maybe just getting off of the floor..." At that he grabbed my arms and pulled me up without any problems.

"Get dressed we're leaving soon." He smiled as he turned towards the door.

"Okay, I'll meet you down there."

He left and I went to my trunk that Dobby had packed for me and picked out a tight leather skirt, fishnets, and a long sleeve black crop top. I layered a bit of jewelry and closed my trunk up.

I made my way down the stairs with my trunk. It felt like twice my weight, I almost tipped over on the stairs.

"Good morning beautiful." Narcissa greeted me with two kissed on my cheeks.

"Morning Amber." Enzo came up behind me and hugged me.

"Good morning everyone." I smiled.

"Well, let's get a move on." Narcissa spoke, she sounded in a hurry. I mean it is 10:55, the train leaves at 11:00.

We quickly made our way outside and apparated to a dark alleyway behind King's Cross. Once we made it inside we went in between platforms nine and ten before running into the wall.

We successfully made it through, said our goodbyes to Narcissa and headed onto the train to find an empty compartment.

It was rather easy because we always sit in the same one and everyone knows we sit there. Once we got into the compartment the train started moving.

"Well that was right on time." Enzo laughed.

"You got that right." I laughed and soon Draco joined as well.

Just then, Theo and Pansy walked past our compartment, looked at us and continued on their way.

"I forgot everyone still hates me." I looked down and fiddled with my rings.

"Hey.. it's alright, we're the only people you need." Enzo said sitting across from me.

"Yeah, I promise everything is going to be alright." Draco said as he put his arm around me.

"I don't know what I would do with out you guys." I leaned into Draco.

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet, mostly because everyone was tired from last night... not to mention we are all hung over.