25. Elementum.

I woke up pretty early the next morning. Draco is still asleep. His platinum blonde hair is messy over his forehead, his mouth slightly open, with only boxers on. I'll admit he looks incredibly beautiful right now. But that's not the point, I silently got out of bed which made Draco groan in his sleep due to the sudden shift in weight on the bed.

I tip-toed around the room picking up my undergarments and my beautiful dress off the floor and making my way to the closet with them. I hung up my dress and put my dirty bra and panties into the hamper.

Then I looked around in the closet and picked out a matching black underwear set, Draco's Slytherin jumper and some loose black shorts. I changed into everything before exiting the closet and out of our dorm and into the common room. I'm surprised I can walk so well after the events that happened last night. As I exited the common room, I ran into Professor
Snape.

"Watch where you're going Kingston." He said in his slow monotone voice. I froze.

"Sorry professor." I said quickly.

"Don't make me take points away from my own house now." He kept the same tone besides accentuating a few words and off he went.

I continued down the dark, glooming corridor until I made it up a few stairs and into the courtyard. It is still pretty dark outside, although I don't know the time, which is perfect because I haven't worked on my element powers in a while.

While it's s quiet and no students are out and roaming around this is a perfect time to experiment with my powers. I started first with producing a small fire ball in the palms of my hands. It came rather quickly, quicker than it ever had before. I then walked to the nearest form of water which was a small puddle that formed in the grass by a large tree. I kneeled down and hovered my hand over the puddle, up came a large orb of water.

I thought I would try something new today, producing water without water near. I stepped away from the puddle and focused on how the water feels and before no time a very small droplet of water formed in between my to hands. I smiled which quickly faded when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Kingston?" The low monotone voice I heard earlier call. I turned towards the voice and hid my hands behind my back.

"Oh hello Professor Snape!" I yelled nervously. He approached me quickly.

"Did you just produce water in your hands?" He said slowly. I paused for a moment not know what to say. "Answer me Kingston." He demanded and I nodded my head yes. "And how may I ask did you manage to do that?"

"You see Professor, a few weeks ago I got mad and fire shot out of my hands so these past few weeks I've learned how to control it and I learned how to produce and control water... sir." I cleared my throat before looking up at him.

"I see. Meet me in my office in 5 minutes." And he was off. I took a deep breath in relief, but why does he want me to go to his office. I hope he's not planning on expelling me...

I quickly ran down to his office since it takes more than 5 minutes to get there when walking. I knocked on his office door and it flung open almost hitting me. I walked in slowly.

"Sit." Snape said, not looking up. I did as he told and sat on the opposite side of the desk as him. The door flung closed and locked, I gulped. "Do you mind showing me your fire power Kingston?" He looked up at me with a straight face.

"Yes sir." I held my hands up to where he could see, one hand hovering the other. I closed my eyes and focused before a flaming ball of fire appeared in my hands.

"Interesting."  He looked almost shocked, I put my hands down, making the ball vanish. "And your water power?" I did the same motion, this time focusing on cold water forming and a bigger water ball than last time appeared in between the palms of my hands. "Did you manage to find any other element you can produce?"