62. Room of Requirement.

(Swipe for a very nice visual)
Draco's POV

Just like every day, I wake up next to the love of my life. Not that I'm complaining, because truly it is the most I could ask for.

She is the most beautiful human I have ever laid eyes on and I wouldn't change a single thing about her.

I gently brushed her hair out of her face to see her beautiful eyes flutter open. A smile immediately was brought to her face, lighting up the room.

"Morning darling, join me for breakfast?" My low, raspy, morning voice spoke.

"I'd love to." She smiled before we both got up and out of bed. We both changed into our day clothes, I wore black jeans, a white button down with a grey sweater vest over top. She wore a black skirt paired with a Slytherin jumper.

We gathered our wands and headed out of the door hand in hand. Enzo and Theo waited at the bottom of the stairs for us.

"Morning gentlemen." I greeted.

"Morning Mister and Miss Malfoy." Theo snickered.

We all walked down to the Great hall together, Pansy also decided to join us along the way.

"Where have you been? You don't share our dorm anymore." Amber complained. Although I don't understand why, having a room to ourselves is nice.

"Well I've been rooming with someone else..." she started.

"Rooming as in smashing every night." Enzo snickered, Theo joining him.

Amber hit them on the sides of their stomachs making them groan in pain. "Oh suck it up you big babies." She scoffed and I laughed.

We made it to the Great Hall, however, I stopped in my tracks once I saw Harry Potter talking to Hermione Granger. The others went to sit down while I stayed standing.

I began to panic once he looked over his shoulder to look at me. I loosened my tie, turned around and walked out of the Great Hall. My breathing picked up as I walked quickly to a nearby abandoned bathroom.

I know they were talking about me. I over heard Harry and Hermione before spring break, assuming that I am a death eater. Then it wasn't true, but know it is.

I made it to the bathroom and leaned over the sink. I took off my sweater vest, letting it fall to the floor. I turned on the old sink and splashed the cold water over my face as I sobbed.

Everything is getting overwhelming. This year is almost over and I've got to fix the stupid cabinet before the end. I will fix it. I will not fail him. Not for my first task.

My sobbing became harder as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I know what you are Malfoy. You're a death eater aren't you?" I heard Harry's voice from behind me.

I gasped and turned around. I saw him draw his wand from his pocket, getting ready to shoot a spell at me. But I acted quickly, shooting the first spell.

He dodged it by running behind the nearest wall. Although he was quick to react back, sending a spell and shattering the mirror behind me as I ducked.

I quickly sent another nonverbal spell at him but I missed by a hair. We stayed silent for a moment, waiting for the next spell to be shot. All you could hear is the broken sink, spilling water all over the floor.

I saw him through the broken mirror on the opposite side of the stalls. So I bent down onto the floor waiting for Harry to notice. Once he bent down I sent another spell at his face. He was quick to block it but it hit the sink behind him, making the floor fill with water faster.