14. Picnic.

I started making my way up to the astronomy tower unsure if I'm wearing the right thing. He didn't say to wear anything specific so this'll do. Before I made it to the astronomy tower I tripped over someone and fell to the floor.

"Oh, sorry." Harry said reaching down to help me up.

"It's fine."I took his hand and stood up.

"What are you all dressed up for?" He picked up my wand that had fallen.

"Oh um, Draco asked me to meet him." I brushed the dust off of my dress.

"You're actually going to go?" He looked unimpressed.

"Yes... is that a problem?" I took my wand from him and raised my eyebrow.

"It's Malfoy, he's always a problem." He scoffed.

"Maybe for you, I think he's brilliant." I said confidently.

"Okay but don't come running to me when he breaks your heart." He rolled his eyes.

"I would never come to you for anything." I scoffed and pushed pass him, I could not believe him, we aren't even good friends anymore. Why would he think I would come to him for my problems.

I started walking up the stairs of the astronomy tower. The stairs had small tea light candles on either side of the stairs and rose petals sprinkled in the middle.

I reached the last step of the astronomy tower and took a deep breathe before taking the last step. I saw Draco leaning over the railing of the astronomy tower.

"Hi Draco." I said softly and he turned around immediately.

He looked at me up and down slowly with a smile on his face. "Hello gorgeous." I blushed.

I walked over to him and hugged him. "You look absolutely stunning darling." I blushed again.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I giggled. He's wearing his all black suit that he always looks incredible in. "So why did you ask me to meet you here?" I was genuinely curious.

"Well, after Halloween and after you told me you liked me, I never told you the part that I told you I like you too..." my heart dropped, he likes me too? "That's why I'm going to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend..." my eyes grew wide, there is no way this is real life. Draco Malfoy just asked me to be his girlfriend. Am I dreaming?

"I- uh yes of course I would love too." I stuttered. He picked me up by my waist and twirled me around.

"Really?" He set me back down and we made strong eye contact with each other.

"Yes Draco I'd love to be your girlfriend." My smile was huge and my cheeks were on fire. I kissed him on the cheek before we were interrupted by someone.

"Draco?! What are you doing with her?" Pansy said and we both turned towards her.

"Pansy, this is my girlfriend Amber I'm sure you two have met I mean we live in the same dorm." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Did you just say girlfriend? Draco what about us?" She scoffed.

I looked at him shocked. "Parkinson there is no us and there will never be 'us'" he said and I smiled.

"Leave us alone." I said confidently stepping forward a bit.

"I cannot believe you two." she rolled her eyes and left. I giggled before turning back to Draco.

"She's something else." We both chuckled. Then he walked over to a small picnic basket and pulled out a green plaid blanket and laid it on the floor.

"The decorations are gorgeous by the way Draco." I said as I watched him pull out chocolate covered strawberries, green apples of course and a few main course meals. He walked back over to me and held his hand out.

"Shall we?"

"We shall." I took his hand and he led me to the blanket. He helped me down on one side and he sat on the other. I took a green apple and bit into it as he watched me and chuckled. "Look at me I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." I laughed as he took one to and he bit into it.

"That's not how you do it. You see you have to play with the apple afterwards. Like this." He threw the apple into the air and spun it around in his hand. I rolled my eyes playfully before taking another bite.

He then reached into the picnic basket and pulled out a bottle of wine. "Care for some wine m'lady?" I giggled.

"Yes of course kind sir." He pulled out a tall wine glass and filled it up half way before bowing as he gave it to me. I took it and waited for him to fill his.

"To a wonderful night." He said and we both raised our glasses.

"A very wonderful night." I added on and we clinked our glasses together.

"Cheers" We both said in unison and then we took a drink. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, the ways his eyes shined in the moonlight and his black suit contrasting with his pale skin, he looked gorgeous.

We continued to drink and eat throughout the night, until at least 1 in the morning before we started to clean up.

"Let me help you." I said standing up and he started putting everything away.

"No it's okay I don't want you to get dirty." He said continuing but I rolled my eyes and started helping him.

We both reached for the wine bottle at the same time and we looked at each other.

"I can get it I promise I'm strong enough." I said even though the wine bottle was nearly empty.

"Please I insist." he said moving it closer to him. Our faces became extremely close.

"Let me Mr.Malfoy." I said semi- seriously.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Fine" I let go of the bottle before 'accidentally' falling and kissing him. He set the bottle down and continued to kiss me back, it was heavenly.

His hand cupped the side of my jaw deepening the kiss. Our lips moved together like waves crashing in the ocean, it was beautiful. I pulled away allowing him to put the rest of the things away before we both folded the blanket together.

"That was incredible Draco, thank you." He picked up the picnic basket with everything in it before coming over to me and kissing my cheek.

"Of course my love, anytime." He smiled as he took his free hand and snaked it around my waist before we both descended the stairs of the astronomy tower and headed back to our dorm.

We kissed softly before we entered and then we both changed into comfy clothes,I washed my face and took my hair out before I went to sleep in my own bed.

—————————-
Soft Draco? I think yes.

Don't forget to vote;)