58. Desire.

Heavy mature content.
I felt my eyes gently close and my breathing come to a halt. Everything went black, the all to familiar feeling that I can never seem to escape.

Just as I was about to drift off a full force pulled me out of the water and I landed on the dock again. I didn't open my eyes but I leaned over while coughing up water I recently swallowed.

I gasped for air as a warm source floated over me, drying my clothes completely. I finally opened my eyes to meet with the blonde boys.

I coughed once more before sitting up and looking at him straight in the eyes. His eyes looked very familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. Instead, I scowled at him and stood up. He did the same.

"Why do you keep showing up at the most random times?" My eyes narrowed at him.

"You were fucking drowning I saved your life." He looked at the water then back at me.

"I never asked for you to save me."

"Clearly."

"Who even are you?" I shot back at him.

"Someone you wished you could be." He cockily grinned.

"In your dreams. I swear I've seen you somewhere.." I looked at his features closely but I still couldn't tell how I knew him.

"You may or may not know me, I guess we'll never know." He smirked.

"Whatever." I pushed past him and began walking to the castle. "Thanks, I guess." I mean he did save my life so I guess I should be kind of nice to him.

I walked back into the castle and down to the cold, depressing dungeons. I shivered a bit considering he didn't care to dry my hair.

I quickly made it into Enzo's room. He sat at a small coffee table, studying for his upcoming Herbology exam.

He looked up from his three books and smiled before noticing my hair and me shivering. "What happened to you? It looks like you just jumped into the lake." He chuckled and got up to take a closer look.

"Actually that's exactly what happened." I looked rather disappointed.

"Decided to go swimming in all your clothes?" He laughed before taking off his hoodie and putting it over me.

"I guess you could say that." I gave him a small smile. He put his wand to the top of my head before muttering a drying charm. "Thanks." I blush as he gives me a peck on the cheek.

I never noticed how effortlessly beautiful he is. He's got the gorgeous brown fluffy hair, chocolate brown eyes, beautifully carved facial features, his muscles prominent, did I forget to mention how tall he is?

I didn't notice how long I had been staring at him before a cheeky grin appeared on his face.

"See something you like Riddle?" He chuckled.

"I- I erm.."

"Speechless? How cute." He smirked again but this time I wasn't the only one who got lost in the others eyes.

I watched as his eyes scanned over me, from my hair, to my eyes, across my face, slightly down my body then back up to my eyes.

There was a soft silence before he broke eye contact and looked down at my lips, licking his slightly. My breathing became unsteady as the tension grew between us.

His eyes flicked back up to meet mine before his hand slid behind my neck, pulling my lips to his. I didn't realize what was happening right away but I quickly adapted and fell into the kiss.