37. The ministry.

I quickly left the common room and to my surprise Harry was standing right there.

"Bloody hell, what are you doing down here?" I stepped back after almost running into him.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you where the Room of Requirement is. So I decided to just take you instead, shall we?" He gulped.

"Uh yeah sure." We both started walking towards the stairs out of the dungeons.

There was a awkward silence as we walked so I decided to try and create some small talk.

"So, why did you ask me again?" I started.

"Well, you're a great witch and I've got a big job that I think you'll do incredible in.." he spoke.

"Stop trying to pity me Potter, why did you actually ask me. You've said it before but I've forgot." I said slightly annoyed.

"Sorry, um my godfather, Sirius Black has been captured by Voldemort..."

There it was again. My filthy fathers name. I hate it.

"... I had a dream about it, Voldemort can control my dreams to what he sees and I think that's what happened. He was torturing Sirius and threatening to kill him so I've created this army so we can fight him off. He's in the Ministry of Magic." Harry spoke confidently.

"How in Merlin's name did he get in there with all the guards?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Who knows. He's only the most powerful wizard alive. But we are thinking about going tomorrow night, I expect you already know a few defensive spells yourself, right?" He created direct eye contact with me, my face went blank.

"Yeah I know a few..." I looked away.

I know a few alright... plus my elementum powers...

We finally made it to a blank wall in the middle of a corridor that was empty.

"Harry, what the fuck is this? A blank wall?" I rolled my eyes at him and sat into my hip.

"Just wait." He said and smiled at the blank wall.

I sighed.

But then the wall started moving, different patterns appeared on the wall and soon it formed into two 20 foot doors.

My eyes grew wide. "Woah... how'd that happen?" I looked at him amazed.

"Welcome to the Room of Requirements. It gives you a room for whatever you need." He explained poorly.

He took one door and opened it slightly for me and him to slip into. Everyone was already there.

"Hello everyone! We've got a new addition to our army! Everyone meet-" Harry started.

"Wait isn't that the girl who killed Umbridge?!" A short Ravenclaw asked from afar.

"Well if you'd let me finish I would tell you." He sounded annoyed. "This is Amber Kingston. She'll be an amazing addition to our army."

I just waved slightly at everyone as they stared.

"Anyways let's get started, tomorrow will be the day we go to the ministry to set my godfather free. I'll be picking a select few to join me on the mission depending on your advancement. So today we will be learning the jinx Sectumsempra." He explained and everyone got in their own space.

I just made room for myself, enough to cast the spell.

Harry went through all the steps and people began to cast it at stuffed dummy's.