13. Memories.

I woke up the next day not in my own bed. I quickly sat up and looked around, no one was in the dorm.

Once I noticed I was in my dorm just in a different bed I fell back onto the bed. After a few minutes I quickly got up and headed to the restroom. I still have all of my makeup on from last nights party. I took a washcloth and wet it before grabbing my face wash and washing off my makeup. Surprisingly I don't have a pounding headache like I usually do after parties and drinking. That didn't make my memory any better though.

After I washed my face and got dressed I walked down to the Great hall. I sat down next to Blaise, Pansy and Mattheo. No one said anything.

"Hey guys." I said confused while putting food on my plate.

Silence. Everyone kept eating, looking down at their food.

"It's fine I don't want to talk to you guys either." I rolled my eyes and finished putting food on my plate, I took it and left to go out to the courtyard.

I sat down on a bench in the shade and put my plate next to me. I picked up my fork and started eating. I watched as students played and talked before I finished. Then I stood up and left my plate, heading back to the common room.

As I walked I noticed how there are a lot of people who are not talking to me anymore. Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Ginny, and now my only friends, what did I do?

I walked into the common room which is surprisingly empty and sat on the couch by the fire. Maybe I did something stupid at the party last night. I don't remember much of it and I don't want to remember it.

As I sat and thought, someone joined me.

"Hello Kingston." Draco said as he sat down next to me.

"What do you want Malfoy?" I didn't look at him.

"Not to happy about what happened last night are we?" He said as he put his feet on the table in front of us.

I gasped slightly. "I don't know, I don't remember anything." I rested the side of my face in my hands.

"Would you like me to remind you?" He rested his arms on the back of the couch.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"No"

"I might as well just tell you then." He said with a smirk.

"All I want to know is, why is everyone ignoring me." I roll my eyes.

"I have the answer, can I tell you?" His smirk grew wider.

"Fine."

"You came up to me last night and started flirting with me..."

"Oh no..." I buried my head in my hands.

"Then we started dancing together, but not just any kind of dancing... you were twerking on me..."

"Kill me."

"Then I pulled you up to our dorm and you started to take off my clothes, I told you, you were drunk and you said 'yeah but not drunk enough' and after we were both naked... I gave you head... and you liked it." He smirked again.

"Shit, I woke up in your bed. That's why everyone is mad at me, it was you." I said with a realization tone.

"Oh and you told me you like me, can't forget that." He looked at me and I looked at him.

"You've got to be kidding me." I scoffed.

"You're the one who said it. But... we would be a good couple... right?" He said with an almost sympathetic tone.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'll break your heart." I rolled my eyes.

"What if I break yours?" He copied my tone.

I glare at him. "Nobody breaks my heart."

"What about Fred?" He asked

"I just didn't understand why." I looked back at the green fire.

"Do you now?" He asked still watching me.

"No, but I don't care anymore, nobody wants me." I rested my elbows on my knees and my chin on my hands. Draco stood up.

"Where are you going?" I didn't look up at him.

"You'll see." He left and I sighed.

I soon stood up and went to my dorm. No one is in it like usual and if I'm in it nobody probably wants to be in it. I picked up a random Herbology book and started reading it.

I couldn't focus on the book because of all of the things swarming my mind. There is one particular thing that I want to know the answer to... Do I really like Draco? I mean he's smart, handsome, funny, but he's also cruel, half hearted and rude. Which one over weighs the other?

I continued to think about it before I realized that I do like Draco Malfoy.

I seemed to forget about my feelings for him after I got together with Fred because I forgot how much I used to like him when we first went on our date at the quidditch pitch. My feelings have come back... what do I do now? My friends probably hate me and I don't even know if Draco likes me back.

Last night I told him I like him, what did he say after that? It could've been 'ok' or 'I like you too'. I don't know but until I know I'm not telling him anything. A tap on the window interrupted my thoughts. It is a black owl with a letter in its beak. I stood up, walked to the window and opened it. The owl swooped in and sat on my bed. I followed it and sat next to it before taking the letter and giving it some treats. I opened the letter.

Dear Kingston,
I need you to accompany me at the astronomy tower in 30 minutes. I promise it's worth it. See you there,
D.M

I read the letter quickly while petting who must be Draco's owl before folding it back up and letting the owl go. I took the letter and put it in a locked up box inside of my drawer with all of the other letters he's given me.

Why does Draco want to see me at the astronomy tower. It's probably not a good thing, but it might be, who knows. I walked into the closet and picked out a short, silk, dark green dress and put it on before fixing my hair and makeup.

What is Draco up too?

———————————-
Don't forget to vote lovely's ;)