24. The yule ball.

Mature content ahead
Draco's POV

My words were lost. I don't know what to say, she looks absolutely stunning.

"Do I look that bad?" Her face dropped and it look almost as if she is going to cry.

"W-what no I just d-don't know what to say. You're breath taking..." I'm not wrong, I struggled to talk because my breathing is not normal.

"Yeah, you don't know what you are talking about, you look so fucking gorgeous." Mattheo complimented. She smiled at him.

"Well, we should get going the ball started!" Pansy exclaimed. So I took Amber's arm in mine and we were off to the Yule ball.

I didn't say anything on the way there because if I did say something I either wouldn't have any breath or all it would be is compliments. The more compliments I give her... the faster my erection grows.

Once we made it to the ball we all entered and headed to the table we reserved and we sat.

Amber's POV

Draco has been very quiet since we started walking but I didn't mind it, it was very relaxing but I still don't know if he likes how I look or not. He probably doesn't I knew this was to much.

"Stop talking to yourself like that, I love it." Draco spoke into my mind, my heart almost stopped out of utter shock.

We made it to the ball and we sat down at our table.

"I'm going to go get drinks, do you want one?" Draco asked me. All I did was nod before I zoned out once again. Maybe I should go change, everyone else is having a good time...

"Amber... Amber!" Pansy, who is sitting next to me, whisper shouted and scared me out of my zone.

"What?" I turned to her.

"Are you alright? You are very quiet." She stated.

"I'm fine." I took a cup of water off of the table and drunk it.

"You don't seem fine, talk to me." Pansy said again.

"Pansy, I'm fine." I turned to be straight again and that's when Draco came back with our drinks. He handed me one and sat down on the opposite side of me and placed his hand on my thigh, I got butterflies.

I took the drink and drank some of it as he drank his and rubbed my thigh up and down even though it is covered by the dress. We both finished our drinks and he stood up.

"May I have this dance?" He held his hand out for me to grab and I did.

"We may." I softly smiled and he pulled me up out of my chair and we made our way onto the dance floor. I heard the whole table "ooo" as we went. There is a slow song playing, a very romantic one at that. He slid his ring coated hands around my waist, pulling me in, while his other hand held mine. I put my hand on his shoulder and we started to slow dance.

I was looking down at our feet moving swiftly but I soon met the grey eyes of Draco as he let go of my hand and pulled my chin up to look at him. His eyes are beautiful. He re-grabbed my hand and twirled me around once before going back to the same position we were in.

We were moving smoothly across the floor as if we practiced for years and at the end of the song he dipped me down and when he pulled me back up till our lips met. Both of my arms moved to wrap around his neck while both of his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me in. I blushed as we pulled away from the kiss, the next song began which is more of an up beat song.

The rest of our friend group got up and started dancing around us. Me and Draco let go of each other and began jumping and moving to the beat of the song. While we danced a waiter came and handed out alcoholic drinks to us so we began drinking and dancing just like we normally do at a house party.