36. Sirius.

By the time we got to the Great hall the next morning everyone heard the Umbridge went missing. Right as we walked in people from all houses gathered around us.

"Do you know what happened to her?"

"I heard she was killed."

"Have you seen her around?"

"Thank god she's gone."

Everyone was talking all at once.

"EVERYONE BE QUIET. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO HER." I yelled loudly and everyone quickly stopped.

"Thank you. Now, everyone take a seat and I'll tell you." Everyone quickly scurried to their seats while me and Draco made it to the professors table.

As we walked I heard quiet murmurs like:

"Isn't she the one who killed that one Slytherin guy?"

"Isn't she a murderer?"

"Wait she's the one who killed Blaise."

"Is it possible she killed Umbridge too?"

I tuned them out and stood where Dumbledore always gave his speeches.

"I know you all are wondering what happened to Professor Umbridge. But first let me address this. Yes, I am the one who killed my best friend Blaise..." a bunch of people gasped. "But I promise I didn't want to do it, I had no choice. I cannot speak anymore about that so, Professor Umbridge did die last night at around 7:45 pm. She was killed by a giant in the forbidden forest. And I know this why? Because I am the one who led her into the forest myself."

A few murmurs traveled around the room.

"We have good news though, Dumbledore will be back and will put everything right again. Thank you for your time." I stepped down from the podium and exhaled sharply.

Just then someone started slow clapping which made everyone else join in until it was a round of applause. People whistled and shouted and all I could do was smile.

"You did it... you earned everyone's trust back." Draco spoke into my head. So I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly, I couldn't express how happy I was. He hugged me back and twirled me around.

After everyone enjoyed their morning feast, they all had smiles on their faces and were walking and talking like they used to before Umbridge ruined everything.

Me and Draco were walking down one of the halls enjoying the cool air when I got a tap on my shoulder.

It was Harry Potter himself.

I turned around which made Draco turn around as well.

"Piss off Potter." Draco spat.

"Hold on, can I have a word with Amber please?" Harry looked like he needed something.

I looked at Draco and nodded slightly. Draco just scoffed and started walking away.

Dramatic much?

"Hey Potter, what could you possibly need?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a shadowy corner.

"First, I greatly appreciate you getting rid of Umbridge." He stated quickly while looking around.

"Of course." I watched him as his eyes never stuck with mine.

"Secondly, I have something important to discuss with you." He kept looking around.

"Well, spit it out already." I laughed.

"I've started an army."

"What?" I asked genuinely confused.