57. Bottom.

TW Su!c!de.
Ambers POV

"Di-Did I say Draco Malfoy? Sorry that was actually my erm great... uncle, yes." Enzo admitted.

"You're great uncle?" I asked confused.

He nodded. "Yeah, yeah he was a great, great man."

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. Enzo exhaled strongly before looking at Theo and whispering something in his ear.

"Keeping secrets boys?" They both snapped their heads back at me.

"What?- no no of course not." Theo played off but I could tell he was lying.

"Whatever." I sighed and finished the rest of my food in a peaceful silence.

We stood up and left the Great hall. As we were walking down the slightly busy corridors a unfamiliar platinum blonde hair boy bumped into me. I heard Enzo and Theo gasp from behind me.

"Watch it Riddle." He sneered.

I turned to him as he began walking away. "And who do you think you are?"

"Excuse me?" He turned back to look at me.

"I haven't seen you around before, are you new?" I asked as a cocky grin appeared on my face.

"Am I new? No I'm not fucking new Riddle." He strode towards me getting close enough for us to breath each other's air.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that Enzo and Theo were shaking their heads, motioning for him to stop.

"Amber... let's go." I turned around to see Theo motioning the opposite direction we were originally going in.

I quickly gave a scowl back to the blonde boy before turning off and heading with Theo and Enzo.

I don't quite understand how I don't know that boy. I mean you could spot him a mile away.

I know about everyone in this god damn school yet I don't know the one that stands out the most. He's even in my own house I don't know him. It's rather odd but I don't care much to be honest.

Theo led us out of the castle and to the court yard for a reason I do not know. Although, I wasn't complaining. It's starting to get warm again and flowers are beginning to bloom.

There were quite a few students outside enjoying the spring air. There was even a group of first year girls making flower crowns. Everything just felt new and the air is sweet, I don't know why everything feels so fresh. I truly don't have a worry in the world right now and I'm loving it.

"Do you guys know who that boy was?" I asked as we walked by the all to familiar lake.

They looked at each other before looking back at me.

"I've seen him in classes but I've never truly talked to him. I don't even know the gits name." Enzo explained.

"Hmm. Isn't it odd that he's not knew, he's in our house and we don't know him? I really don't get it." I sighed.

"Probably means he's unimportant then." Theo added and we all nodded.

"Enough about him though, look at how incredible the weather is." Enzo changed the subject. I admired the breeze as it blew my hair back.

I got a few stars and gasps as we walked past certain groups of people once they wondered who I am and how I'm alive. But since it happens so often know I've learned to ignore it.

Although, the feeling of forgetting something and not being able to remember what is was, is still clouding my mind. It's gotten extremely irritating and frustrating.