Chapter 29

Hiiii. I'm back! Sorry for taking so long :(

Dedicated to Cliffordmyashton <3 also, I don't actually go on the website and dedicate to people so get used to it <3333

-

Luke woke up to his arms wrapped around a pillow, and the spot next to him completely Ashtonless.

He frowned, standing up. He really hoped no one was home besides Ashton, because he was only in his boxers.

But as soon as he smelled pancakes and heard "Save your advice, cause' I won't hear, you might be right but I don't care" coming from the kitchen, the frown instantly left his lips.

Luke stumbled downstairs, rubbing his eyes tiredly. And there Ashton was, swaying his hips and flipping pancakes. "There's a million reasons why I should give you up," Ashton sang loudly.

"But the heart wants what it wants." Luke finished in Ashton's ear, grinning widely.

Ashton jumped, turning around with wide eyes. "You scared me!"

"Good morning to you too." Luke hummed, patting his bum. Ashton was wearing Luke's shirt and the panties from last night, looking as cute as ever.

Ashton served Luke pancakes, sitting down next to him. "Eat fast, because we're going to go see Harry and Louis after this."

Luke groaned, giving Ashton a look. "I'd rather not." He mumbled, cutting up a piece of his pancake.

"We're going anyways." Ashton smiled, kissing his cheek.

And well, how can Luke say no to his gorgeous boyfriend with cherry red lips and dimples, while wearing panties and Luke's shirt?

-

Harry wasn't at all pleased to see them.

As soon as the door was opened, it was closed once again.

Ashton begged Harry to open it for about 5 minutes, until he finally did.

"Can we come in?" Ashton asked, squeezing Luke's hand.

"No." Harry responded, shaking his head. "What do you want?"

"I came to apologize. I really shouldn't have pushed Louis, and-"

"You're an idiot, Ashton."

Luke froze, letting go of Ashton's hand to step forward. "Excuse me?"

"He thinks you won't hurt him." Harry laughed, shaking his head. Luke clenched his jaw, crossing his arms. "I won't."

"Right." Harry scoffed, shaking his head.

"Luke would never hurt me." Ashton told him, shaking his head.

"Are you really stupid enough to believe that?" Harry asked.

"Watch it." Luke spat out, shooting Harry a glare.

"He wouldn't hurt me." Ashton repeated. "I know he won't. He loves me."

Harry laughed bitterly, crossing his arms. "You're an idiot, Ashton, you really are."

"I said I'm sorry, what else do you want?" Luke huffed, stepping closer to him.

"I want you to leave. I warned you, Ashton. It's just a matter of time until he tries to hit you."

"I wouldn't do that." Luke gritted out, shoving Harry back.

"Luke.." Ashton shook his head, taking Luke's arm. "Baby-"

"Don't you dare fucking touch me, Hemmings." Harry snarled, clenching his fists.