Chapter 9

Hiii, um okay. So ill try to update at least 3 chapters bc 3 day weekend, but I'm gonna be busy tomorrow, so the update might be like at night or something but yeah, vote and comment please :) x

-

Ashton froze, looking at Luke as he blinked a couple of times.

"Michael?"

Luke's heart was still beating fast, and he knew that he was screwed. So so so so screwed.

"Yeah, Michael likes you."

-

Michael's eyes widened, looking at his blonde haired best friend.

"Ashton?!" He yelled, not believing that Luke would actually tell Ashton that Michael 'likes' him.

Luke sighed, rubbing his hands over his face.

"Look, I'm sorry Mikey! I really am, I just.. I panicked and I didn't know what to do!" Luke defended himself, biting down on his bottom lip.

"But I don't! I like c--I like someone else, Okay?" Michael muttered, cheeks redder than his hair.

Luke raised an eyebrow, but decided not to say anything about it. There was more important things to talk about.

"Listen Michael, I know I messed up. I'm really sorry, but please man, please. Just.. Just go on a date with him."

Michael's eyes widened, quickly shaking his head. It's not that Ashton wasn't attractive, because that wasn't it at all, but if Luke liked Ashton, why in the world would he want Michael to go on a date with Ashton?

"Just pretend to like him, at least. Please? Do this for me. I did so many stuff for you! Like when you told me to leave a creepy note in Louis' locker, and Harry went around the school ready to kill someone. Or when you told me to text that girl off of Calum's phone, or--"

"Alright, alright, I get it."

Michael said, because he really didn't want Luke to go on about all of the things he convinced Luke to do.

"So you'll do it?"

Luke asked excitedly, eyes lit up.

Michael sighed, looking at how happy Luke looked right now, and who was he to crush his best mates happiness?

"Yeah whatever, I'll do it."

-

Luke, Harry, Louis, and Michael were currently all on Harry's extremely large bed, talking about ideas for Michael and Ashton's 'date.'

Luke explained the situation to Harry and Louis, and they both cooed when they found out that Luke likes Ashton.

Harry was laying in the middle, and of course, Louis was on his lap. It was so cute though.

Harry's arms were wrapped around Louis' petite waist, resting his hands on his stomach, his hands on top of Louis' smaller ones.

Calum wasn't here sadly, because he was out with his family or something like that.

Luke was sitting by Harry's feet, and Michael was on the other side of the bed.

"Why exactly do you want Michael to go on a date with Ashton?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

Luke sighed, looking at him. "Because, Michael can drop hints about me, and find out what Ashton likes in a relationship because I'm too much of a chicken to find out myself."

Louis hummed in response, nodding. "Oh! You can do that thing like that one show, where the girl thinks she's going on a date with someone, but it's her best mate! I love that show, when they end up as a couple, it's so cute."

"You're so cute." Harry replied, grinning widely at his boyfriend, resting his chin on Louis' shoulder.

Louis' cheeks heated up, giggling softly as he bit down on his bottom lip.

Luke grinned at them, shaking his head fondly. He really hoped that could be him and Ashton soon.

"And hopefully Ashton can tell me that he's not interested, and he's interested in clumsy blonde hair idiots." Michael said, laughing softly.

Luke rolled his eyes, but yeah. That would be really nice, even though it would never happen.

"But what if he thinks you actually like him and he starts liking you too?" Harry questioned, looking at Michael.

The blonde frowned, biting his nails. Why would Harry even bring that up? Now he wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it.

Michael shrugged, looking at Luke. "I don't know. All I know is that I'm only doing this for Luke, because I have really deep feelings for someone else."

Harry gasped, looking at him. "What? Who?! Why didn't you--"

"Calum." Louis interrupted, making everyone turn to look at him. "He likes Calum."

Michael's eyes widened, blushing madly. "What? No! And if I did, how would you know?!"

Louis beamed from his spot on Harry's lap, shrugging. "Because it's obvious. You guys so like each other."

Michael quickly shook his head, playing with his fingers. "Calum doesn't like me."

And if Michael really thought they believed that he didn't like Calum, well he's an even bigger idiot.

Louis snorted, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, okay Michael. And I don't love Harry."

Harry cooed at his boyfriend, kissing his cheek. "Aw, baby."

Louis grinned, turning to kiss him.

Michael bit down on his bottom lip, shrugging again.

"Okay guys, can we all just focus on the problem here?" Luke asked, shaking his head.

Louis pulled away, pecking Harry's lips once more. "Right, okay."

"So Michael can take him out to dinner or something, and he can mention me, or ask what he looks for in a guy, and stuff like that."

Harry nodded, scratching his chin. "Okay, yeah. Good idea. And then you can tell him and then you'll be a happy couple!"

Luke laughed softly, shaking his head. "No, I just.. I'm scared of being rejected. We just met, yet I care for him so much." He said with a sigh.

Louis nodded, patting Luke's shoulder. "You won't get rejected, L."

Luke nodded, playing with his hands. "The only boyfriend I've had is like.. In freshman year. Gosh, remember that?" He laughed, referring to his ex boyfriend, Justin.

Louis laughed softly, nudging Harry. "I remember! Justin wanted sex from him and everything, and Luke didn't even wanna kiss the boy!"

Luke laughed, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, that was terrible."

Louis reached over, pinching his cheeks. "Ashton will love your pure innocent virgin dick."

Luke gasped, hitting Louis' thigh. "Lou! You can't just say things like that!"

Louis grinned, feeling Harry rub his thigh. "Hey, hands off my boyfriend." The green eyed boy joked, except he wasn't joking at all, looking at Luke.

Luke put his hands up in defense, laughing. "So you's have already had sex, then?"

Louis bit his lip, looking back at Harry. "Yeah, but he's my forever, so." He said softly, blushing.

Harry grinned, nodding. "And you're my always, so yes. We have."

And if they didn't end up together forever, Luke would honestly be surprised.

-

This chapter had lots of larry oops, I'm not sorry xxxx