Chapter 25

Can you believe we're on chapter 25? This is truly amazing ah <3

BTW I KNOW ASHTON'S HANDS ARE NOT AT ALL SMALL, BUT LETS JUST PRETEND LIKE THEY ARE.

-

Ashton gritted his teeth, pushing Luke off of him for probably the third time tonight. He has no problem with cuddling, honestly. He loves it, actually!

The problem is, though, Luke's lower region keeps pressing into Ashton's behind, which is definitely a problem. Is Luke even really sleeping?

Ashton shifted slightly, getting comfortable. "Ashton," Luke breathed out into his ear, which made him furrow his eyebrows in confusion because it sounded like a moan, but Luke was probably kidding.

But then it hit him.

Luke isn't awake.

-

Luke woke up to a pair of small hands shaking his shoulders, eyes opening slowly. He squinted, trying to adjust to the bright light in the room.

"Finally." Ashton huffed, watching as Luke's blue eyes finally opened fully. "Go clean yourself up in the bathroom, and then come downstairs. My family's out, but I made breakfast."

Luke nodded tiredly, a bit confused. Why did he need to clean himself up? He-Oh. His boxers are wet.

His cheeks heated up sheepishly, clearing his throat awkwardly. "Um. Sorry. Do you like, have a pair of boxers I could borrow or something?"

Ashton froze, obviously not expecting to be asked that question. "J-Just.. Just wear those or don't wear any. I'll be downstairs." He stammered out, rushing downstairs.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows but didn't think much of it, just got dressed, deciding not to put his boxers on, as uncomfortable as that is when you're wearing skinny jeans.

Ashton was sitting at the kitchen table, 2 plates set on the table. One was Ashton's, and one was Luke's since it was in front of the seat across from Ashton.

He sat down across from Ashton, smiling. "You could cook? You're absolutely amazing."

Ashton grinned widely at that, beginning to eat. "So, interesting dream last night? Mind telling me why you moaned my name in my ear, and why I woke up to my thigh wet and pressed against your crotch?"

Luke choked on his food, eyes going wide. "Um." He started, honestly not knowing what to say.

Ashton opened his mouth to speak, but got interrupted by the front door opening. "Ashton, are you up?" Anne called out, going into the kitchen.

"Yes, mum." He answered with a soft sigh, giving Luke an apologetic look. "Oh, Luke? Didn't know you slept over." Anne told him, giving Ashton a look.

"We didn't do anything!" Ashton told her, hiding his face in his hands. "We wouldn't do anything, either."

Anne hummed happily, liking the answer that she received. "Good." She responded, placing the grocery bags on the counter.

They both finished their breakfast, placing their plates in the sink. "Let's go upstairs." Ashton told him, taking his hand.

"Door open!" Anne told him from the living room.

Ashton just pretended not to hear that, closing his bedroom door quietly. Luke chuckled softly, sitting on the bed. "Your nails aren't painted."

Ashton looked down at his hands, nodding. "Yeah, um, I took it off. Didn't wanna go to school like that."

Luke frowned, reaching over to grab a blue bottle of nail polish from Ashton's vanity. "Come here."