Chapter 18

OKAY SO I KNOW I SAID 45 VOTES BUT YOU GUYS GOT ME 700 VOTES ON THE STORY, 10K READS AND ON CHAPTER 4 I HAVE 47 VOTES.

I honestly don't like setting goals, because just knowing that people read my story, and actually enjoy it makes me so indescribably happy, so thank you guys so much for that :)

-

Monday sadly rolled around, and Luke still wasn't feeling it. How could an ordinary boy have such an effect on him? He doesn't know. But who is he kidding, Ashton is definitely not ordinary.

He's absolutely perfect with his flawless golden skin and cute dimples indenting his cheeks, and that smile. Ashton is just.. He's like one of those beautiful valuable things in a store that you're scared to touch because it looks like it could break from you running your fingertips across of it.

Luke was planning on going to school Monday, because he could've easily just sucked it up and pretended like he didn't just spend the entire weekend sobbing his heart out into Michael's shoulder. But Michael insisted that Luke stays home, because he's an 'emotional wreck.' Whatever.

So that's how Luke ended up laying down in his large and very comfortable bed, watching YouTube videos on his laptop, wishing to himself that there was a certain hazel eyed boy in his arms. But wishes don't always come true, sadly.

Lush was currently playing, making Luke pout because Matthew and Nick are such a cute couple and it makes him emotional because that could be him and Ashton. Luke could always embarrass Ashton by talking about their sex, like Matthew always does to Nick.

But how could there be sex if Ashton likes.. Someone else? Life sucks, it seriously does. How would Luke and Ashton be in Matthew and Nick's shoes? No doubt Luke would be Matthew, and Ashton would be Nick.

He could seriously be all cute and sweet to him, like Matthew is to Nick. It's obvious that Matthew is totally whipped for Nick. That, or he's just really in love and he's an amazing boyfriend. Actually, it's both.

Even though Matthew always says they're not gonna get a puppy, they are. Because Nick wants one, and Luke would honestly have no problem buying Ashton a cute little puppy. No doubt it won't be cuter than him, though. For sure.

He sighed softly, already at the end of the video where Nick and Matthew always kiss, pouting slightly because he wants to kiss Ashton like that. It makes him emotional sometimes.

Luke was about to click on another video, until his phone began to ring. He ignored it, figuring that it was probably Michael calling to ask how he was doing, if he's okay, and if Luke wants him to come over.

So he clicked on another video, sighing softly to himself. His phone finally stopped ringing, but then began once again after a few seconds. Luke groaned, getting up. If it was Michael, he definitely would not stop calling until he got a response, and that's cutting into Luke's YouTube time.

But inside of 'Idiot' showing across the screen, it displayed 'Ashy <3'. Why would Ashton be calling him at this time? Wasn't he in school? Luke answered his phone, holding it up to his ear. "Hello?"

Luke froze, heart stopping in his chest. Instead of hearing Ashton's cheerful voice or a couple of cute little giggles, it was him sobbing. "Ashton? What's wrong? Can you hear me? Are you okay?"

Ashton only sobbed further, trying to get some words out but he couldn't stop crying. He took a deep breath, wiping his tearstained cheeks. "L-Luke? Can you c-come pick me up? I'm in t-the school b-bathroom."

Luke quickly nodded even though Ashton can't see him, getting up. "Yeah, yeah of course Ashton." He quickly responded, closing his laptop. "I'll be there as soon as I can."