Chapter 23

GUYS HOLY SHIT IM GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION ON AUGUST 23 IM SO AGAKAGANAH

ALSO LARRY_LASHTON DEDICATED CHERRY LIP BALM TO ME AND I CRIED

-

"Ashton."

Luke whispered for the 10th time, poking the smaller boys side repeatedly.

"Luke. If you call me one more time, I will bite you."

Ashton hissed, eyes still closed.

"Kinky."

Luke pointed out, waggling his eyebrows playfully.

Ashton gasped, eyes going wide. He shrieked Luke's name, immediately turning around to smack his arm.

"That's naughty!"

Luke smirked, cupping Ashton's jaw gently. "And? You don't like naughty?" He teased, pressing a soft kiss to Ashton's cheek.

Ashton huffed, feeling his cheeks heat up without being able to control it. "No, nasty." The curly haired boy stated, smiling.

"You like me. And I'm 'naughty.'" Luke told him, a wide grin playing out on his features.

Ashton laughed softly, looking at him with a fond smile on his face. "That's very true." He replied with a nod.

They both stayed quiet for a moment, just enjoying each other's company. "I'm going to brush my teeth." Ashton stated.

"I should probably go too, do you have an extra one?"

Ashton thought about that for a moment before nodding, cheeks heating up slightly. "Yeah."

Luke yawned, getting up and following Ashton to the bathroom, grimacing slightly at his horrible blonde hair at this moment.

Ashton handed Luke a toothbrush with link cheeks, gnawing on his lower lip. He looked at him confused, until he looked down and-oh.

The one in Luke's hand was blue, but the bristles on it are pink. But the thing on, it matches Ashton's pink toothbrush.

The one in Ashton's hand was pink, matching Luke's bristles, but his own bristles were blue, matching Luke's toothbrush.

"This is my toothbrush now, okay? Every time I come to spend time with you, I'll use it. Yeah?" Luke murmured, rinsing off his toothbrush before putting toothpaste.

Ashton grinned widely, nodding. "Sounds really good to me." He stated, beginning to brush his teeth with the pink toothbrush.

Luke wrapped an arm around Ashton's waist, tickling his tummy before pulling out his phone, quickly taking a picture in the mirror of them.

In the picture, Ashton was letting out a giggle, showing his tooth paste covered teeth. You could clearly see their matching toothbrushes, and it's the best thing ever.

Luke was captured looking at Ashton fondly, extremely deep dimple digging into his right cheek, his toothbrush was in his hand, by Ashton's stomach since his arm was wrapped around his torso.

Ashton rinsed his mouth out once they were both done, moving over so Luke could do the same.

"Ashton?" Luke asked softly, drying his mouth and rinsing his toothbrush off after Ashton. Ashton looked up at him in the morror, nodding.

"Yeah?" Ashton asked, setting his and Luke's toothbrushes into a cup on his sink, making sure that the bristles were pressing into each other. "They're kissing." He giggled softly.

Luke chuckled, honestly wondering how a simple boy could be so fucking adorable. "Well, I wanna take you out on a date. A proper date. So, Ash. Would you like to go out on a date with me?"