Chapter 8

I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY, ADDING IT TO YOUR LIBRARY, COMMENTING, VOTING AND EVEN FOLLOWING ME, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH AH ILY GUYS OMG I GOT 1.2K READS ON IT AND IM JUST HAPPY AND I TRY TO FOLLOW EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS BUT AGAIN, THANKS OKAY IM GONNA SHUT UP NOW, ILY <3 <3 <3 <3

-

The 4 boys, Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum, got to know each other better, and turns out that Michael and Calum actually really liked Ashton.

But little did they know, Calum liked Ashton a little more than Michael did. No, not because he was attracted to Ashton, actually had his sight set on an adorable idiot, but that wasn't important.

Calum liked the curly haired boy more than Michael liked him, because he knew. The Kiwi boy saw the way Luke and Ashton looked at each other, much like how he looked at the person he adored.

Ashton and Luke most definitely had feelings for each other. How cute was that, seriously? Hm.. Oh! Lashton! Perfect.

Ashton giggled softly, looking at Luke with nothing but fondness in his eyes, and seriously, how could they not see that?

The day went on quickly, and soon enough, Harry and Louis had joined them.

And for once, Ashton actually felt.. Wanted, you know? He wasn't used to having friends, well, his mum.

But this, this was nice. All of the boys were very funny, and they were nice and they made Ashton smile.

But as much as he liked the 4 boys, they would never compare to how much he liked Luke.

-

Tuesday rolled around after many laughs, sadly, which made Ashton wish the other week days sped by.

Not only because he wanted to get out of this prison he calls school, but because he wanted to spend time with Luke. Not that he'd ever admit that out loud, though.

Ashton put his stuff into his red locker, biting down on his bottom lip, smiling to himself as he saw the few spare flower crowns, making sure not to crush them.

He had spare flower crowns in his locker, because the guys hear we're jerks. They liked to steal Ashton's hard work, and ruin it. He didn't find it amusing at all.

It was like.. Did they even have feelings? Ashton puts time and work into making those beautiful flower crowns.

And he doesn't appreciate jerks ruining them.

But maybe, with Luke around, that wouldn't happen anymore. Hopefully.

Meanwhile with the blue eyed boy, things weren't so great.

He was having a silent argument with himself, going over the pros and cons of telling Ashton about the feelings that Luke had for him.

Pro; A massive weight would be lifted off of his shoulders.

Con; Ashton doesn't feel the same way.

Pro; He would be 100% honest with the boy, and have no secrets from him.

Con; Ashton doesn't feel the same way.

Gosh, that really sucks.

The first time Luke actually has real feelings for someone, they have to be one of his best mates.

It wasn't Luke's fault in any way, in all fairness.

It was Ashton's fault, actually!

He just had to be so perfect with his cute smile, adorable nose, flawless looks, dimples, an amazing body, and so much more.

And Luke's list goes way on.

Not that Luke stays up at night, laying down in his own bed, wondering if Ashton has a single flaw.

Totally not.

That would be extremely ridiculous, right?

Good think he definitely did not do that.

After going over more pros and cons, Luke walked over to find Ashton before he chickened out again.

He was pretty confident at first, and he definitely deserves credit for that.

But all of that went downhill when he actually saw Ashton, looking so perfect as he stood in his locker.

"Ashton!" A familiar voice called.

Ashton turned, looking at the punk blue eyed boy.

"I've got this friend." He whispered, looking around.

"He really likes you."

don't look back, cause he's right in front of you.

Nice, really smooth Luke.

Now Ashton thinks one of Luke's friend's like him.

Which Luke honestly wouldn't blame them for, but he would still kill them, so.

Ashton furrowed his eyebrows, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

Really?

Was Luke lying to him right now?

Why would someone like Ashton?

Did one of the jocks set Luke up to this? But most importantly, why would Luke actually do it?

"Who?"

Luke froze, heart pounding so hard and fast in his chest, the 18 year old was worried it would beat out of his chest. Or even worse, Ashton would hear.

"Michael."