Chapter 22

YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 1K VOTES AH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I LITERALLY HAD 940 YESTERDAY YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING <3

-

"What if I feel the same?"

Luke froze, looking at Ashton wide eyed. He felt like he was going to pass out. Is this even real?

"You don't have to lie, if you don't feel the same. It's okay." Luke assured him, his heart beating extremely fast in his chest.

Ashton shook his head, looking down at his hands. "I'm not lying." He stated, looking back up at Luke. He took a deep breath, shaking his head.

"I lied, when you asked me if I like Michael." Ashton stated, laughing softly. "When I went on a 'date' with him, he asked me what kind of boys I like. I described you."

"He wasn't lying about that?" Luke asked, smiling slightly. "That's mainly the reason why I told him to go on a date with you."

Ashton gasped, hitting Luke's shoulder playfully. "Luke!" He laughed, shaking his head.

Luke smiled fondly at him, brushing the hair away from Ashton's forehead. "You're cute." He murmured.

Ashton blushed madly, looking at Luke with wide innocent eyes. "I-I.. Thanks."

"Why are you so nervous?" Luke whispered, cupping his jaw. "You don't have to be nervous around me, Ash."

Ashton just blushed even deeper, laughing softly. "I don't know, I just.. No one ever compliments me. I'm not used to it."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, caressing his cheek with his thumb. "I'd compliment you all the time. You deserve to hear that all the time."

Ashton smiled, biting down on his bottom lip. He pushed his glasses up again, releasing his bottom lip.

Luke grinned widely, his heart racing in his chest. This feels like he's about to have his first kiss all over again.

The sweaty palms, racing heart, constant licking of the lips, leaning in and oh fuck, it's happening.

It's happening.

Luke leaned in slowly, eyes closing. Ashton's eyes widened, not sure of what to do. He fluttered his eyes shut, lips parting slowly.

"Ashton, your--"

Anne froze, hand on the doorknob. Ashton quickly pulled away, eyes widening. "Mum.." He breathed out, cheeks heating up.

Luke cleared his throat awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Um.. I should go. I'll see you later, Ash." He told him, kissing his cheek softly.

"You don't have to go." Anne spoke up, shaking her head. "No, um.. I'll just.." She trailed off, opening the door wider before walking out.

Ashton laughed softly, dimples indenting his cheeks. "Well so much for that." He grinned.

"Are you sure you want me to be your first kiss?" Luke blurted out, blinking as he looked at Ashton.

Ashton nodded, getting comfortable on his own bed. "Yeah, I'm positive. I trust you."

Luke hesitantly laid down next to Ashton, sighing softly. "Are you sure? I mean, this is a big deal, Ashton. You're-"

"-Luke, listen to me. I want to kiss you." Ashton stated, looking at him. "It's not like we're doing.. the nasty."

Luke choked on his own spit, laughing loudly. "The nasty? You're so fucking cute, it's too much for me."

Ashton turned crimson, smiling. "I'm not cute, Lucas."

Luke grinned widely, laying down on his back. "If that's what you wanna think, okay."

Ashton pouted, crawling on top of Luke. "I am not cute." He growled, shaking his head.

"You look like an angry kitten." Luke pointed out, grinning even wider. He rolled them over, resting his and Ashton's foreheads together.

Ashton huffed, struggling but finally managed to roll them over again. He gasped loudly, eyes going wide.

He rolled them off the bed.

Luke winced, his body hitting the floor since he was on the bottom again. "Ouch." He murmured, rubbing the back of his head.

Ashton burst into a fit of giggles, bringing his hand up to cover his own mouth. "I'm so sorry." He breathed out, laughing softly.

Luke smiled fondly, looking at Ashton. "It's okay," The blue eyed boy responded, adjusting Ashton's glasses for him.

"You're still cute."

-

BOOM.
UPDATE AGAIN.
BECAUSE YOU GUYS GOT ME 1K.
SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!

Did you like it? :)

QOFD; what is/are your favorite show(s?)

Mine are Glee and American Horror Story.