Chapter 30

HI. IM SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN I SWEAR IT'LL CHANGE I LOVE YOU ALL. Btw if you don't get the first sentence, go read the last sentence in chap 29

I've been meaning to write this for a while, but a lot has been going on, with Zayn.. you know, and Lush breaking up, and I'm not over any of it.
I don't mean to give it away, but if you're not okay with a bit of violence, please stop reading at * and scroll down to find the other *, and continue reading. :)

Also, I'm SO sorry for using that 'S' word in here, and other horrible ones. I hate it, but it didn't know what else to use.

None of what happens in this actually means anything, none of it is true. No one deserves to be called that word irl.

Special thanks to my baby emmmaa_23 for motivating me to write this. <3333

-

Ashton did it again.

Things went pretty good from there.

Luke and Ashton were practically inseparable, since they were in that relationship phase. (As if they'd ever get out of it.)

Luke still hasn't talked to any of the other boys, no matter how much Ashton begged him to. ("You're more important to me than they'll ever be, baby. I just need you.")

And, well.. They were okay, perfect even.

Until Monday came around.

Ashton opened his locker to see a note in there, making him furrow his eyebrows and look around. No one seemed to be watching him, so he couldn't figure out who put it in there.

'Good morning, sexy. ;) Meet me in the 2nd floor bathroom at 10:25.'

Ashton broke into a grin, shoving the note back in his locker before walking to his next class, not thinking of why Luke wasn't walking him to class like always.

At exactly 10:22, Ashton asked his Algebra teacher for permission to go to the bathroom. He went to the bathroom that Luke wanted him in, leaning against the stall as he waited.

A few minutes later, Ashton heard footsteps, making him grin widely and turn around. Stan stood there with a smirk, crossing his arms. "Expecting someone, Ashton?"

Ashton froze, staying silent for a moment. "I-No, I was-"

Stan let out a soft chuckle, making his way over to Ashton. "You were expecting your stupid boyfriend to come in here, hm?"

"I don't-"

"I bet you wanted him to take you in a stall and have his way with you."

Ashton shook his head, trying not to grimace. When Luke described it, it always seemed so.. Special. It would be special, Stan was just being a dick.

*

"That's not true." Ashton stated, stepping forward to try and leave the bathroom, only to be pushed back roughly.

"Where do you think you're going, slut?"

Ashton froze, closing his eyes.

"You have absolutely no right to call me that, Stan." He stated, shaking his own head.

Stan laughed, keeping Ashton pressed against the sink. "Oh, I don't, huh?"

Ashton shook his head, trying desperately to get away from Stan. "Please let me-"

"You're a slut. You're a filthy slut, Ashton."

"No I'm not." He hissed, attempting to push Stan away.