Chapter 10

Okay, I just want thank EVERYONE that reads this story, it truly means a lot to me. I know everyone says that, but I honestly really mean it. Thank you guys so much, especially for voting and commenting. It makes my heart melt, seriously. You guys are the best <3 <3 <3 <3

-

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No, Luke."

"You promised Michael!" Luke whined, pouting at the red haired boy.

Michael groaned, hiding his face in his hands.

It was silent for a moment, until Michael spoke up once again.

"And you'll talk to Calum about me?"

Michael mumbled, cheeks matching the color of his hair.

Luke grinned widely, pinching his friends cheek. "Yeah, and I'll talk to Calum about you."

"So what time do I pick Ashton up again?"

-

Ashton groaned, hiding his face in his pink pillow, screaming into it.

Why the fuck would he agree to going on a date with Michael Clifford?

Because Ashton would do anything for Luke, that's why.

Fuck, he was literally going on a date with a guy, because his crush asked him to.

How wonderful.

The curly haired boy got up, sighing softly as he rummaged through his closet, his head swimming with excuses that he could tell Luke, so he wouldn't have to go on the date with Michael.

But he still did it, only for Luke.

Why?

He honestly had no clue.

He got dressed in any random pair of black skinny jeans, getting his favorite light pink jumper, matched with a pink flowercrown.

Ashton waited downstairs for Michael to arrive, and honestly, a part of him was hoping that the red haired bit never showed up.

With Michael, he was debating whether he should show up, or not.

For Luke.

Well actually for Luke, because he was talking to Calum for Michael, but whatever.

Michael brought his fist up to the white door in front Ashton's house, knocking on it.

Ashton sighed softly to himself, not looking forward to this 'date' at all, not even one bit.

He opened the door, giving the red haired boy a obviously fake smile, and Michael did the exact same. "Uh.. Hi. Ready to go? Okay good, come on."

Ashton followed Michael, not saying a word. Luke was way sweeter than him, and Michael the one that likes him! Sadly, it wasn't Luke that likes him.

Ashton opened the door for himself, also thinking of how Luke always opened the door for him.

Okay, he needed to stop. He was literally comparing Michael, who he was on a date with, to Luke, his friend. And only his friend.

-

Once they arrived at the fancy restaurant that Luke chose, Ashton pulled out his own chair, much to his surprise.

"So Ashton." Michael started, just wanting to get this date done and over with.

He tried to think of all of the questions that Luke went over many times, only remembering one. Maybe it was because he was texting Calum while Luke talked, but no one had to know.

"What do you look for in a guy?"

Ashton scrunched his nose up, because he honestly didn't even know if he himself knew the answer to that..

"Well, I like blonde guys." He said with a slight shrug.

"Blue eyes are really nice, too." Ashton added with a nod. "Oh, and dimples!"

Michael listened to Ashton ramble on, nodding with a smirk.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, dimples, a lip ring, someone tall, someone funny, someone sweet, someone who he has things in common with, and someone who understood him.

Hm, sounds a bit like someone Michael knows.