Chapter 12

IM 6 AWAY FROM 300 VOTES OH MY GOODNESS GRACIANIOUS GUYS ILY

- l+a -

The movie night went pretty well, except for the fact that pretty much no one paid attention to any of the movies that were playing.

Calum and Michael spent the entire night whispering to each other and laughing about who knows what.

Louis and Harry spent the entire night making out, and Luke was almost positive that Louis' saliva was actually 50% Harry's.

And finally, Luke and Ashton.. Well Luke and Ashton were different.

They sadly weren't making out, but Luke still enjoyed what they were doing.

They were talking about bands they like, they talked about Larry, and it was a little bit awkward because Ashton still thought Michael likes him, and they had a date yesterday, yet Ashton was cuddling with Luke and Michael was practically on top of Calum..

Louis and Harry went to sleep first, obviously tired from something no one wanted know about.

Calum and Michael fell asleep a while after Louis and Harry did, and it was so cute.

Michael was on his side and Calum was on his back, and Cal's arm was draped around the red haired boy'a shoulders.

Michael's face was hiding in Calum's neck, hand on his chest, and it was just so cute.

Luke and Ashton were the only ones awake now, but to Luke, that wasn't a bad thing at all.

Ashton giggled loudly, trying to muffle them by hiding his face into Luke's chest.

Luke smiled fondly at Ashton, chuckling softly as well.

"Do you have a crush on anyone right now, Luke?"

Luke froze, heart pounding fast in his chest.

"No. Do you?"

Ashton's expression went from happy, to something that may have been unreadable to others, but to Luke, he seemed.. Upset? Did he know Luke was lying?

"No."

Luke nodded at Ashton's response, thinking of something to say that could make this entire thing less awkward.

"How do you do it, Luke?"

"Do what?"

"When someone insults you, you just shrug it off. But when Josh and Stan insulted me, you got all mad.."

Luke was silent for a moment.

"I protect the people I care about."

- a+l -

"Shut the hell up, Harry! You're gonna wake them up!" Calum whisper-yelled, nudging his tall lanky best friend.

Louis glared at Calum, leaning up to press a soft kiss to Harry's cheek, which made the younger boy's dimples appear.

Calum took about 10 pictures, but the last one had the flash on.

Why?

Because Calum was an idiot.

Ashton immediately woke up, hiding his face with his hand.

All 4 boys froze, watching as Ashton's eyes widened, cheeks as red as Michael's hair as he shook Luke awake.

Luke mumbled something incoherent, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Wha?" He slurred, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the light.

Calum waved awkwardly at the blonde boy, scratching the back of his neck.

"What did you guys do?"

"We didn't do anything!"

Luke raised an eyebrow, sitting up as he crossed his arms.

"Michael, don't make me say it."

Michael's eyes widened, quickly shaking his head. No. He knew what Luke was talking about. Luke was gonna tell Calum about Michael's feeling.

"Calum was taking pictures of you!"

Calum gasped, looking at Michael in disbelief. "Dude!"

Michael shrugged, putting his hands up in defense. "I'm sorry!"

Calum glared at him before handing Luke his phone. "I had to! I just couldn't resist."

Luke swiped through all 10 pictures, all of them of him and Ashton.

Cuddling.

Luke was laying down on his back, and his legs were spread. Ashton was in between his legs (Ashton's mouth wasn't where Luke wanted it, though.) and his head was was resting on Luke's chest, hands splayed out by the blue eyed boy's collarbones.

Luke blushed madly, handing Calum his phone back.

"So.." Harry said, breaking the silence. "Who wants breakfast?"

Everyone got up, all of them starving.

Michael and Ashton left the room first, followed by Harry and Louis, which left Calum and Luke last.

"Hey Cal.. Do you mind sending me that picture?"