Chapter 19

All of the comments on the last chapter broke my heart. 7 of my beautiful readers get bullied. That makes me extremely upset. I know for a fact that all 7 of them are amazing people, and they don't deserve to be treated like that. I love you guys so much, please never ever forget that. I'll always be here for you guys. I know I always say that, but if you ever want to talk, please please please come to me.

- l+a -

"To love you."

Luke is completely utterly fucked. Why would he say that?! He's going absolutely mental, seriously. He got himself into his mess, it's all his fault.

Ashton froze, staying completely school. "You love me?" He whispered, scared that his voice might crack.
Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me, kiss me.

Luke quickly nodded, biting down harshly onto his own bottom lip. Ashton can't know, he just simply.. Can't. It'll ruin their entire friendship, and that seriously means a lot to Luke.

I mean, of course he has Louis, Harry, Michael, and Calum. It's not the same though. Michael's cuddles aren't the same as Ashton's, Calum hardly cuddles him, and he wouldn't dare attempting cuddling Harry or Louis.

"Of course I do. You're my best mate, Ashton."

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Best mates.

Best fucking mates.

Ashton's breath hitched, his heart practically breaking in his own chest. He quickly sat up, getting to his feet as fast as he could possibly manage.

When he stood up, he immediately felt light headed, since he got up way too fast. But of course, Ashton ignored that and just ran.

Ran out of Luke's house without looking back.

- l+a -

44 calls.

48 messages.

42 voicemails.

14 'what did I do wrong?'s.

10 'please come back, Ashton.'s.

8 'Whatever I did, I'm really sorry.'s.

9 'Call me back, please.'s.

1 'I need you.'

No new messages.

- a+l -

"Look, I seriously don't know what I did wrong, but I'm extremely sorry."

"Ashton, come on. Pick up the phone, please."

"Please tell me what I did wrong."

"Please call me back. I love you."

Ashton groaned out in frustration, glaring at his phone that was on the night stand. He put it on silent after the 14th call, but every time the screen would light up, it caught his attention.

Luke's so fucking stupid.

- l+a -

Luke let out a soft sigh to himself, calling for the 49th time. This would be his last one, he swears. He also said that on the 10th one, but whatever. It kept ringing and ringing, and Luke already had his last voicemail prepared.

He gasped softly, eyes going wide.

Finally.

Ashton's voice.

But no, it wasn't the recorded voice message, it was his actual voice. He finally picked up the phone!

"What?" Ashton hissed out, extremely tired of his phone lighting up repeatedly. Well, that's what he kept telling himself anyways.

Luke's heart raced in his own chest, lips parting. What should he say? He's already left 46 voicemails, but now he was unsure of what to say. "Ashton.." He breathed out.

"Luke." Ashton harshly spat out, a scowl on his face even though Luke couldn't see him. "I.. What happened?" He asked, shaking his head slightly to himself.

Ashton paled, his breaths soon becoming shaky. 'You called me mate.' Yeah, no.

Luke waited for his response, gnawing on his lower lip nervously. He seriously didn't do anything wrong! Unless.. No. He likes Michael. Fuck, Ashton likes Michael.

"Nothing happened, mate."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, the phone immediately hanging up.

What the actual fuck just happened?

- a+l -

104 fucking calls.

104.

One hundred four calls.

That's absolutely ridiculous.

Why won't Ashton just talk to him?

- l+a -

To; Michael :)

From; Luke's baby

Mate. He called me his best mate.

Ashton was completely oblivious about his name in Michael's phone.

To; Luke's baby

From; Michael :)

He doesnt wanna be 2 obvious that he likes u

To; Michael :)

From; Luke's baby

Yeah, that's definitely it.

To; Luke's baby

From; Michael :)

It is!

To; Michael :)

From; Luke's baby

Yeah? Well tell Luke to shove his 'crush on me' up his ass.

----

I'm so so sorry this chapter is absolute shit, oh my gosh. It's extremely short and boring, but you guys wanted a chapter and I just really couldn't get into it at all for some reason. I didn't want you guys to watch extremely long for a shitty chapter, even though you kinda did.

Sorry :(

I'll try to make it better next update, I promise :)

Sorry to disappoint, I love you guys.

--

QOTC; do you think this book is getting boring? Be honest, please. It's okay if you do!

--