Chapter 11

WOW OKAY OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS HONESTLY LIKE I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I GOT 5 VOTES AND NOW I GOT OVER 200?¿?¿

-

"Yeah, I swear man! He totally likes you!" Michael promised, shaking his head as he looked at Luke.

After Michael and Ashton's date, Michael of course rushed over to Luke's house, explaining everything to him, making sure not to miss a single detail.

Luke listened with wide eyes and open ears, making sure that he was hearing everything that Michael was saying. Also, he may or may not have blushed like once or twice.. Or maybe 8 times, but what's the difference anyways?

Luke felt his cheeks heat up once more, because if Michael was actually telling the truth, it honestly actually sounds like Ashton may possibly like Luke back!

"Well, I did my part." Michael started, grabbing Luke's phone and handing it to him. "Now do your part and call Calum, would you?"

Luke rolled his eyes at his best friend, purposely snatching the iPhone from his hands. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Michael beamed at that, eyes lit up in excitement as he watched Luke scroll through his contact list, finding 'Favorite Asian.' with a bunch of emojis.

Luke pressed call, putting it on speaker as it rang. "Hello?"

Michael bit down on his bottom lip, heart pounding fast in his chest as Calum responded, forcing himself to be quiet.

"Hey man, uh, what's up?" Luke replied, scratching the back of his neck.

Calum shrugged even though Luke couldn't see him, laying down. "Nothing really, you?"

"Yeah, same. So is it just me, or is Michael acting weird?"

Michael glared at Luke, crossing his arms. Luke stuck up his middle finger, listening to Calum.

"What do you mean?"

Luke looked at Michael, winking as he spoke. "I don't know.. He's just acting weird. Maybe he likes someone. Like a lot."

Michael mentally groaned, hiding his face in his own hands as he listened, waiting for Calum's response.

".. You think so?"

Luke smirked even wider, looking at Michael.

"Yep. Our little Mikey might even be in love."

Calum was silent for a moment, but then broke the silence with a simple "oh."

Luke nodded at Michael, mouthing 'he totally likes you.'

Michael blushed fiercely, looking at his feet.

"This might sound a bit weird, but you two would honestly be an adorable couple. Almost as cute as Ashton! Not really, not even close actually, but you guys would still be a really cute couple."

Michael and Calum rolled their eyes in unison, both blushing.

Calum was silent for a second, biting his lip. "You think so?"

Luke hummed in response, looking at Michael. "Yep. Your couple name would be.. Malum! Oh my gosh, Malum! That's so cute! I should talk to Ashton about that one!"

Calum chuckled softly, loving their couple name, but he would never admit that. "Lashton and Malum." He teased, smirking. "But hey, we should have a movie night later. And you should invite Ashton, and then me and Mikey can talk about this whole 'Malum' thing." He joked, knowing that he's too much of a chicken to do that.