Chapter 5

Dedicated to FvckMeLashton because shes so sweet!

-

Luke wasn't sure what he was expecting.

But he definitely wasn't expecting Ashton's bedroom to look like a teenage girls room.

Which-- Okay, yeah. Maybe he should've expected this.

Of course Ashton was feminine, but Luke had no problem with it!

But he hasn't even imagined what Ashton's room would look like.

If he did imagine it, he definitely wouldn't have pictured light pink walls, unlike his own grey ones.

There was a large white bed, covered by matching sheets and a matching duvet.

Bedside table, which would've been pretty normal if it weren't for the multiple body sprays from Victorias Secret, maybe?

His closet was closed, the doors painted a slightly darker shade of pink, which (Luke assumed) had all of his flower crowns inside.

He had a book shelf, which matched the white color of the bed.

A vanity. A vanity. What would Ashton even need a vanity for?

Instead of makeup scattered all over it, like a girl would've had, he had nail polished neatly organized on it.

He's never seen Ashton with nail polish on, maybe it's an out of school thing?

"Look, I'm so sorry, you're probably really freaked out right now. And I don't blame you! But--"

Luke chuckled, placing a hand on Ashton's shoulder as he interrupted him.

"Hey, Ash, it's okay."

He reassured, smiling warmly at him.

Ashton's cheek turned a dark shade of pink, turning his attention to the white fluffy carpeted floor.

Ashton closed the door, clearing his throat as he and Luke sat on his bed.

"Sorry if I seem nosy, but why do you have all of this? Not that it bothers me! It doesn't. I think it really suits you."

"It.. It makes me feel pretty."

Ashton mumbled, playing with his fingers.

Luke had so many responses he wanted to tell the feminine boy, stating that he already is pretty.

Luke nodded understandingly, not saying what he wanted to because he didn't wanna freak the boy out.

"Lets get started?"

Ashton asked in a small voice, taking out things from his book bag.

-

"Your eyes are really pretty, you know that?"

Luke interrupted Ashton from speaking, something about History that he honestly didn't care about.

Ashton blushed deeply, focusing his attention on his notebook still.

"Can we take a break?"

Luke practically whined, hoping Ashton said yes.

Ashton nodded slowly, putting his textbook along with his notebook down.

They began playing 21 questions, thanks to Luke's suggestion.

"When was your first kiss?"

Luke asked, raising an eyebrow at the small, blushing boy.

Ashton felt very embarrassed, looking down at his lap under Luke's gaze.

"Never had it."

Ashton said softly, so soft that Luke almost didn't hear it.

Luke literally cooed, ruffling Ashton's curly hair.

The night consisted of
"That's so cute! You're so innocent!"

-

When it was around 9 pm or so, Luke got up, getting his things.

"I should be going."

"Wait!"

Ashton stopped, mentally cursing himself for being so stupid.

"Uh.. You.. Um.. Maybe you could spend the night here? If you want, I mean. You said your sisters having a sleepover, and I'm sure Louis and Harry want some time alone.."

Luke smiled, eyes crinkling and everything.

"I'd love to!"

-

By the end of the night, the two boys probably knew everything about each other. Well not literally, but.

Ashton giggled, currently watching Luke attempt to paint his nails a very light shade of purple.

Luke huffed playfully, but still smiled, trying to wipe off the nail polish that he got on Ashton's finger.

"How come you never wear nail polish to school?"

Luke asked in a soft and gentle voice, painting his ring finger now.

"People will judge me even more."

Ashton simply stated, shrugging.

"I know I shouldn't care, and sometimes I don't, but it's hard, you know?"

He asked, seeing Luke nod in agreement.

"People are always making fun of my flower crowns, and the way I dress and basically just my entire appearance."

Luke sighed softly, dipping the nail polish brush back into the lilac bottle.

"I'm sorry Ashton, you don't deserve that. You're a really cool person."

Ashton smiled at that, looking at Luke.

"Thanks, so are you. You're really nice, to me, and you're funny too. You don't deserve to be called all of those names either."

Ashton stated, referring to all the times Luke got called a freak, or a fag, or dumb insults like that, that should never be said, to anyone.

Luke smiled at him, finishing up before screwing the top back on the nail polish bottle.

Ashton giggled again, inspecting his nails.

"Thanks, I like them."

He stated honestly, despite the fact that they were so messed up.

Not too long after that, Ashton had fallen asleep in Luke's arms, once again.

And if as they were cuddling, Luke kissed Ashton's forehead before going to sleep, well then nobody had to know.

-

Hiii again! I hoped you liked this chapter, vote and comment please? I get like 5 but I honestly don't even care. Good enough for me! Stay beautiful and thank you for those who vote and leave me wonderful comments/messages, they truly make me happy. x